I'm a Muslim! Ask me anything!

Show
  1. Spiralling
    Omegaphone / Jun 14 2019 21.09

Hi!

I am a muslim and I know that there are many misconceptions represented in the media. If you have any questions, ask away. Don't worry, I won't get offended - this will be free feom judgement.

:) xx

2. Heart
    Omegaphone / Jun 14 2019 21.09

Hi!

I am a muslim and I know that there are many misconceptions represented in the media. If you have any questions, ask away. Don't worry, I won't get offended - this will be free feom judgement.

:) xx

Alexa13 / Jun 19 2019 8.07

Hiya I just wanted to find out what age you need to be until it is crucial to wear a headscarf 🧕😘

3. Spiralling
    Alexa13 / Jun 19 2019 8.07

Hiya I just wanted to find out what age you need to be until it is crucial to wear a headscarf 🧕😘

Omegaphone / Jun 20 2019 7.46

Hey! Basically, the age that you are supposed to wear a headscarf is when you get your period, however you can do it whenever you are ready. Some girls (like me) decide to wait and not wear it until they are older.

4. Childline Avatar
    Omegaphone / Jun 20 2019 7.46

Hey! Basically, the age that you are supposed to wear a headscarf is when you get your period, however you can do it whenever you are ready. Some girls (like me) decide to wait and not wear it until they are older.

UnknownHelper / Jul 21 2019 14.22

In a hadith it says ’if you have an intention do it now! because you might die at a young age and not have the opportunity to actually to the intention you wanted to do and could cost your akhirah, but its your choice!

5. Spiralling
    UnknownHelper / Jul 21 2019 14.22

In a hadith it says ’if you have an intention do it now! because you might die at a young age and not have the opportunity to actually to the intention you wanted to do and could cost your akhirah, but its your choice!

Omegaphone / Aug 07 2019 0.42

I completely agree with this and although i have chosen not to wear it I know many strong muslim girls who have decided to wear it :)

The thing is islam always gives a choice and I like that

sorry for late reply

6. Fixer
    Omegaphone / Aug 07 2019 0.42

I completely agree with this and although i have chosen not to wear it I know many strong muslim girls who have decided to wear it :)

The thing is islam always gives a choice and I like that

sorry for late reply

Lifelemon / Sep 05 2021 22.37

Yeah in Islam you all ways have a choice why I didn’t convert when I moved to England

7. Contemplator
    BuddyBooToYou / Sep 07 2021 20.08

Hey, I wear the hijab and it can be really scary at first but I still managed to make friends and have fun!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything