My family and friends

This content might introduce themes and ideas that may be confusing or shocking if you have not experienced them before.   

Go to Home and family

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary88106828 / Jun 08 2019 21.33

my family have been mean to me and against me ever since we moved house one and a half years ago and i cry every day and i don’t like crying

whenever i tell my friends about this they all are mean to me and stuff

my mum and dad split up 2 years ago and i have been upset ever since please give me advise sometimes i feel like killing myself please help me πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ˜­

2. Childline Avatar
    Ghatndl / Jun 10 2019 2.16

yes i understand it can be difficult to get to grips with the split of your parents but remember its not your fault.

going through the break up will hurt at the beginning and a lot...but you have to be willing to stay strong because if you show its getting to you it will get to your parents

be strong for them, stay positive and make them proud....it will only get better, and the killing yourself part- talk to a professional you feel better about opening up and it will ease the pain.....but promise me it will get better and when it does your feel great. Its a marathon not a sprint it dosent happen overnight.....do things that make you happy to take your mind of it and the pain will ease and you should be back to yourself in no time

3. Artist
    Temporary88106828 / Jun 08 2019 21.33

my family have been mean to me and against me ever since we moved house one and a half years ago and i cry every day and i don’t like crying

whenever i tell my friends about this they all are mean to me and stuff

my mum and dad split up 2 years ago and i have been upset ever since please give me advise sometimes i feel like killing myself please help me πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ˜­

Temporary69345518 / Jun 10 2019 22.30

hey πŸ’ž keep your head up ⭐️ it will get better i promise and im here for you πŸ¦‹ i know its hard but you can do it because you are amazing ✨

4. Childline Avatar
    blondy9887 / Jul 19 2019 11.11

hey you should keep your head up stand tall and dream big that's the saying I use ,

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything