Welcome to Childline

Show
  1. Wallflower
    Blind-Fish / Jun 04 2019 22.19

Hello, All.

I am Robert and I am 9 years old. I live in the Scottish Borders and enjoy cycling, coding, writing stories and badminton. I joined childline a couple of weeks ago. I have created this thread so that I can meet others and so that others can meet me. Feel free to introduce yourself too!

Robert/Blind-Fish

PS: Thanks to Jas-Host for helping me figure out how to start a thread on the message borads!

2. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Jun 05 2019 16.17

Hi Robert,

You are very welcome! Just ask if there's anything else we can help out with!

Take care,

Jas-Host

3. Heart
    ApplePlum / Jun 06 2019 17.13

Hi All, I'm 12, I've been on childline for around 4 months(I accidentally deleted my account 1 month ago but I made a new one and everything is going well) my name is ApplePlum (obviously not my real name). I enjoy everything you said you enjoy and photography, swimming, art and singing. I've never been to Scotlnd but I've been near it like wales, Northern Ireland and England-which is where I live. Childline is great for talking to other kids form ages as low as 6 (it might be 7) to as high as 19.

you can also play games, create a mood wall and even create drawings to post on childline

4. Wallflower
    Blind-Fish / Jun 06 2019 18.23

Nice to meet you, ApplePlum!

I think childline is a very friendly and caring online community. I hope it has helped you as uch as it has with me.

Thanks for introducing yourself,

Blind-Fish

5. Wallflower
    Blind-Fish / Jun 15 2019 7.12

Feel free to post on here anytime, all of you out there!

6. Wallflower
    Blind-Fish / Jun 06 2019 18.23

Nice to meet you, ApplePlum!

I think childline is a very friendly and caring online community. I hope it has helped you as uch as it has with me.

Thanks for introducing yourself,

Blind-Fish

Blind-Fish / Jun 15 2019 7.14

You can meet others by following this thread below!

|

V

7. Heart
    ApplePlum / Aug 08 2019 14.23

It's the HOLIDAYS here! is it the holidays for you? Unfortunately, I fell off my scooter and on to my face and I grazed my chin pretty badly so now whenever I walk around everyone can see a big red, bloody graze on my chin. At least I didn't break my nose or anything really serious like that.

Bye

from,

ApplePlum

8. Heart
    ApplePlum / Sep 29 2019 17.23

Yay! there's no scar from were I fell on my scooter!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything