I'm kind of new?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Gaufre / May 29 2019 22.18

Hi there!!

I'm Gaufre (my online name) I'm a 15 year old girl and I'm pansexual. Like I said in the title of this, I'm kind of new. I spent a lot of time on here in 2015/16 but left when my parents found out about it.

I do suffer from severe anxiety and depression, however I'm here to help others, and possibly get some help for myself along the way.

Hope to get to know you all better :)

~Gaufre

2. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Jun 03 2019 15.19

Hi Gaufre,

A big board welcome back! It's the perfect place to help out and to get help too and we're sure that you'll get to know lots of the others much better soon!

See you around!

Jas-Host

3. Childline Avatar
    Jas-Host / Jun 03 2019 15.19

Hi Gaufre,

A big board welcome back! It's the perfect place to help out and to get help too and we're sure that you'll get to know lots of the others much better soon!

See you around!

Jas-Host

Gaufre / Jun 05 2019 19.25

Hi Jas-Host,

Thank you for the warm welcome back!! I'm really hoping I'll be able to help people on here as much as I can.

I have to ask though, you were one of the hosts in 2015/16 weren't you because I'm sure I remember you..?

-Gaufre

4. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Jun 06 2019 9.30

Hi Gaufre,

You're absolutely right! I've been here since 2014!

And you're very welcome!

See you around!

Jas-Host

5. Coolcat
    Gaufre / May 29 2019 22.18

Hi there!!

I'm Gaufre (my online name) I'm a 15 year old girl and I'm pansexual. Like I said in the title of this, I'm kind of new. I spent a lot of time on here in 2015/16 but left when my parents found out about it.

I do suffer from severe anxiety and depression, however I'm here to help others, and possibly get some help for myself along the way.

Hope to get to know you all better :)

~Gaufre

kyra23 / Jun 14 2019 20.23

Hi,

i'm kyra. I'm 12 and i like the opposite gender. Hpe to get to know you 2.

6. Childline Avatar
    Temporary92846491 / Jul 22 2019 22.27

Hi,

I'm Maddy

I suffer from anxiety and depression as well.

Nice to meet you

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything