Good days :)

Show
  1. Small
    becca1810 / May 16 2019 19.43

Today I feel pretty good! I got a lot of things done (like chores, schoolwork and practicing personal hobbies). I also did a lot of gratitude and journalling. I wanted to put this out there for those having bad days - write down three things you are grateful for. It can literally be anything. Your favourite food, a friend, a pet, a song, a movie, anything. I’m sure you’ll find yourself feeling a little better after you’ve focused on something that brings you joy. I’ve had a good day and I hope you all are too! If not, then remember that the sun has to set in order to rise. Blessings :)

2. Outcast
    Laine37 / May 17 2019 23.09

Hiya

This was lovely to read Becca!

I managed to just have an overall good day myself, didn't get anything done(in terms of cleaning haha!) but was pretty positive throughout and will work on that tomorrow.

Hope things continue to look up! x

-Positive thoughts-

Laine~

3. Childline Avatar
    becca1810 / May 16 2019 19.43

Today I feel pretty good! I got a lot of things done (like chores, schoolwork and practicing personal hobbies). I also did a lot of gratitude and journalling. I wanted to put this out there for those having bad days - write down three things you are grateful for. It can literally be anything. Your favourite food, a friend, a pet, a song, a movie, anything. I’m sure you’ll find yourself feeling a little better after you’ve focused on something that brings you joy. I’ve had a good day and I hope you all are too! If not, then remember that the sun has to set in order to rise. Blessings :)

booklover64 / May 28 2019 14.42

Just wanted to say thank you for this, I actually feel really good today! But I've always like the idea of journalling, and gratitude lists, but I always thought that they had to be really important, big things. Thank you for the suggestions. I realise there's actually a lot I'm grateful for on that level.

Hope you all have a great day x

4. Wallflower
    HiIhaveDyscalculia900 / Jun 11 2019 7.08

Thanks!!! You've really brightened my day!

Three things I'm grateful for:

•My friends

•Music (It helps me when I'm feeling down

•My pet fish

Thanks so much becca1810!!!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything