Show
  1. Tech
    HarveyEn / Apr 20 2019 23.46

Hello everybody, I'm Harvey.

I only joined two days ago but I am happy to help anyone who's going through a hard time.

I get bullied at school so I can help out with that too.

To all you newbies out there: Don't be shy. So far I've had four chats with ChildLine and every single counsellor has been lovely and really supportive.

I look forward to helping out:)

Harvey

2. Tech
    LemonBurst / Apr 24 2019 20.22

hi harvey!

i am bullied at school, and childline always helps! if it ever gets too much for you, i will be happy to talk with you!

this is my first message board post, yeah, and i have been here for a few months now- so if its all over the place then i apologise! 😂.

my goal in life is to make people happy, and thats what i aim to do. if you want or need someone to talk to; laugh with, or just someone to make you smile, just give me a shout on this! we can laugh together at the craziest of things!

thanks,

HufflepuffHero

🙂

3. Tech
    LemonBurst / Apr 24 2019 20.22

hi harvey!

i am bullied at school, and childline always helps! if it ever gets too much for you, i will be happy to talk with you!

this is my first message board post, yeah, and i have been here for a few months now- so if its all over the place then i apologise! 😂.

my goal in life is to make people happy, and thats what i aim to do. if you want or need someone to talk to; laugh with, or just someone to make you smile, just give me a shout on this! we can laugh together at the craziest of things!

thanks,

HufflepuffHero

🙂

HarveyEn / Apr 25 2019 16.21

Hello HufflepuffHero, it's lovely to hear from you.

I am very glad to receive your first board-post - especially as it's my first too!

I think your goal is amazing. I will be sure to send you some of my lamest jokes, such as:

Pupil: Sir, Would you tell off for something I haven't done?

Teacher: No.

Pupil: Good, because I haven't done my homework!

laugh Hahaha. 😂

See you around!

Harvey

4. Reaching out

I only joined two days ago but I am happy to help anyone who's going through a hard time.

To all you newbies out there: Don't be shy. So far I've had four chats with ChildLine and every single counsellor has been lovely and really supportive.

Harvey

Jas-Host / Apr 25 2019 17.41

Hi Harvey,

A big board welcome! We love to meet new members of our community!

Helping out like this is what makes the boards the special place they are! And remember, there's always support on here for you too!

It's amazing to hear that your chats have been like this - thanks for letting others know too as that can really help them feel able to try a chat or to talk to the counsellors!

Take care,

Jas-Host

5. Tech
    HarveyEn / Apr 25 2019 16.21

Hello HufflepuffHero, it's lovely to hear from you.

I am very glad to receive your first board-post - especially as it's my first too!

I think your goal is amazing. I will be sure to send you some of my lamest jokes, such as:

Pupil: Sir, Would you tell off for something I haven't done?

Teacher: No.

Pupil: Good, because I haven't done my homework!

laugh Hahaha. 😂

See you around!

Harvey

LemonBurst / May 19 2019 18.30

hi harvey!

the joke you told was funny, and this is pretty ironic but we had a joke-contest at school, and that was the one I used! 😂. i have been bullied in the past, and it really hurts-still, but i promise you will be incredible. you have so many talents, such as humour.....😂, its their fault if they cant see them and its their loss.

my joke?

How did Harry Potter get into the room?

Through the Gryffin-door!

yeah......................ðŸĪŠ

see you!

Lots of love, Hufflepuff Hero.

6. Wallflower
    Blind-Fish / Jun 15 2019 7.05

Hi, Harvey!

My name is Robert. (You can see my introduction on the 'Welcome to Childline' message board.) I really like your joke! Here's one of mine;

Q: What do you call a man with no shins?

A:Toe-Knee!

(I know, right! It's totally horrible.)

And this one:

Q: What do fish play during their piano lessons?

A: Scales!

Anyway, It's nice knowing you.

Robert.

7. Wallflower

Harvey

Blind-Fish / Jun 15 2019 7.11

Hello, Harvey! Nice to meet you! My Name is Robert. I live in the Scottish Borders. (I feel that people do not post on my boards because of where I live) I replied down below but I just wanted to say that I am happy to speak with you if you are feeling down.

Hope to speak soon!

Robert.

8. Tech
    Blind-Fish / Jun 15 2019 7.11

Hello, Harvey! Nice to meet you! My Name is Robert. I live in the Scottish Borders. (I feel that people do not post on my boards because of where I live) I replied down below but I just wanted to say that I am happy to speak with you if you are feeling down.

Hope to speak soon!

Robert.

LemonBurst / Jun 20 2019 20.33

hey robert!

9. Tech

Harvey

HarveyEn / Aug 07 2019 0.45

Hi everyone, and thanks for all your jokes. I find humour one of the best ways to get through hard times. If I'm sad and my dad tells me a joke I can't help but smile:)

If you're ever feeling glum and miserable, try meditating; you could download Headspace which is very relaxing or you could try a FOFBOC:

FOFBOC stands for Feet On Floor Bottom On Chair, and you just have to breathe in and out; try it with the calm cloud on the games page.

I haven't been on ChildLine for a while so I'll keep an eye on it

Harvey

10. Crashing

Harvey

littlelilypad / Aug 07 2019 22.20

her @harveyen

im littlelilypad im new to message bourds too.

its sad to hear you get bullied

i did too till a while ago

remember im always here if you need to talk too

littlelilypad out

11. Tech
    Blind-Fish / Jun 15 2019 7.05

Hi, Harvey!

My name is Robert. (You can see my introduction on the 'Welcome to Childline' message board.) I really like your joke! Here's one of mine;

Q: What do you call a man with no shins?

A:Toe-Knee!

(I know, right! It's totally horrible.)

And this one:

Q: What do fish play during their piano lessons?

A: Scales!

Anyway, It's nice knowing you.

Robert.

LemonBurst / Aug 11 2019 0.00

toe-knee! i shouldnt have laughed as much as i did at that!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything