The Chat

Show
  1. Bookworm
    IAmAnOldPosterWhoLeft / Feb 01 2019 16.31

I have created this so we can all have a casual conversation. Anyone wanna chat?

2. Small
    cyandogandcheese / Feb 01 2019 21.25

Hi x

I'm Ruby, I'm 11 years old and I love potatoes, dogs, tennis, dance and snapchatting my friends.

I can chat anytime!

(r u a girl? :p)

Xx

3. Lion
    IAmAnOldPosterWhoLeft / Feb 01 2019 16.31

I have created this so we can all have a casual conversation. Anyone wanna chat?

RoRoRoo / Feb 01 2019 21.47

Hi.

From Ro (who is 16 and has Down syndrome)

4. Bookworm
    RoRoRoo / Feb 01 2019 21.47

Hi.

From Ro (who is 16 and has Down syndrome)

IAmAnOldPosterWhoLeft / Feb 02 2019 14.38

Hi Ro! How has ur day been? Mine has been fun as it is quite snowy where I am so I have been snowboarding. Why can’t it snow more inthe UK?

S

5. Bookworm
    IAmAnOldPosterWhoLeft / Feb 02 2019 14.38

Hi Ro! How has ur day been? Mine has been fun as it is quite snowy where I am so I have been snowboarding. Why can’t it snow more inthe UK?

S

dizdozzle / Feb 02 2019 16.35

Exactly!!! I love the snow its soooo cool (literally!!!) ❤

6. Bookworm
    cyandogandcheese / Feb 01 2019 21.25

Hi x

I'm Ruby, I'm 11 years old and I love potatoes, dogs, tennis, dance and snapchatting my friends.

I can chat anytime!

(r u a girl? :p)

Xx

IAmAnOldPosterWhoLeft / Feb 02 2019 19.10

Hey Ruby,

I think I might be identified if I say (sorry)! I also love dogs and we currently have a new puppy! How are you today!? I must admit that I am appalling at tennis and dance!

S

(btw I love potatoes 2 )

7. Bookworm
    dizdozzle / Feb 02 2019 16.35

Exactly!!! I love the snow its soooo cool (literally!!!) ❤

IAmAnOldPosterWhoLeft / Feb 02 2019 19.12

Snow is amazing!!!!!! Sadly where I am in the South it doesn’t snow much but I still love snowboarding (the only sport I am alright at) have you had any snow?

S

8. Small
    cyandogandcheese / Feb 03 2019 21.38

Hiya
    I bet ur puppy is gorgeous! What breed is he/she? My four year old whippet is quite the trickster. I love her so much and wish she was still a puppy sometimes!

I'm fab today. What about yourself?

I heard you chatting to someone about snow. We have practically NONE up where I live which is really annoying me, seeing us lots of other places are getting enough to close schools! :( (*totally not jealous) Last year in early March we got around 5 inches of snow which was great; we build a huge igloo in our garden and went sledging at our local golf course quite a few times. The hill we go to is massive and so steep, but the start is brilliant. Theres an extremely steep part for a few seconds, then you launch into the air off a snowy ramp I guess, and down the hill for a while, going super fast!! I love it and I bet you would too! I went with my friend there, we went on a Skidoo sledge together, and built up so much speed that when we went over a bit of a bump near the bottom of the hill, she flipped over me (i was at the front) LIKE ACTUALLY flipped over my head and we crashed into the snow, and burst out laughing for minutes straight, right there in the snow!! Anyway, I hope we can have more great times thia year. Just waiting on the snow sadly.

Sorry this was kinda long, I got carried away.

Ruby X

9. Bookworm
    cyandogandcheese / Feb 03 2019 21.38

Hiya
    I bet ur puppy is gorgeous! What breed is he/she? My four year old whippet is quite the trickster. I love her so much and wish she was still a puppy sometimes!

I'm fab today. What about yourself?

I heard you chatting to someone about snow. We have practically NONE up where I live which is really annoying me, seeing us lots of other places are getting enough to close schools! :( (*totally not jealous) Last year in early March we got around 5 inches of snow which was great; we build a huge igloo in our garden and went sledging at our local golf course quite a few times. The hill we go to is massive and so steep, but the start is brilliant. Theres an extremely steep part for a few seconds, then you launch into the air off a snowy ramp I guess, and down the hill for a while, going super fast!! I love it and I bet you would too! I went with my friend there, we went on a Skidoo sledge together, and built up so much speed that when we went over a bit of a bump near the bottom of the hill, she flipped over me (i was at the front) LIKE ACTUALLY flipped over my head and we crashed into the snow, and burst out laughing for minutes straight, right there in the snow!! Anyway, I hope we can have more great times thia year. Just waiting on the snow sadly.

Sorry this was kinda long, I got carried away.

Ruby X

IAmAnOldPosterWhoLeft / Feb 04 2019 18.11

Our lates dog is a spulti. I love whippets!!! I am a bit annoyed today! I have parents evening tommorow. I was snowed in for five days last year with about 7 inches!!!! This is especially unusual as I am in the south and it hardky ever snows!!!! See ya Ruby.

S

10. Small
    cyandogandcheese / Feb 04 2019 20.30

Heloooo

Good luck for parents evening, I'm sure you'll be fine. What year are u in at school. Sorry I'm just curious. :p It was so cold today. I nearly slipped around 5 times on my ten minute walk to school today; there was so much black ice!! Honestly it was all over one person's driveway i walked past, and i actually had to stand there, sliding all over the place for a while as huge bus drove past me!!

I hope all is well. Whats your fav subject at school and what are your hobbies?

-Ruby x

11. Bookworm
    cyandogandcheese / Feb 04 2019 20.30

Heloooo

Good luck for parents evening, I'm sure you'll be fine. What year are u in at school. Sorry I'm just curious. :p It was so cold today. I nearly slipped around 5 times on my ten minute walk to school today; there was so much black ice!! Honestly it was all over one person's driveway i walked past, and i actually had to stand there, sliding all over the place for a while as huge bus drove past me!!

I hope all is well. Whats your fav subject at school and what are your hobbies?

-Ruby x

IAmAnOldPosterWhoLeft / Feb 05 2019 20.44

Thanks - parents eveing was good!!! I am y9. What year r u? The other day when I was walking to school I fell into a lampost (roght by the roundabout) which was embarrassing!!!!!!!! My favourite subjects are maths, science and music how about u? Also how was ur day?!

S

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything