First 121 Chat and wish i had never even chatted now

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Jacob777 / Dec 22 2018 0.38

Hello my name is Jacob after Haveing an issues i wanted some advise on something i came throw spoke with Lisa in the Liverpool base she did not listen to me one Bit and got everything even after i had told her my issues multiple times and then towards the end said have i been throw before i said No this is my first time she said Okay i can see that question if you can see that why ask me that then i felt a lot worse after the chat then i did before i enter it please childline have nicer counsellors on ive seen good comments about people haveng nice ones but my first experience was not a nice one :(

2. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Dec 24 2018 14.46

Hi Jacob,

We're really sorry to hear how you felt after chatting and on your first one at that.  But we're also really glad that you could post about it and we pass all feedback on.

We're glad too that you've read the comments other young people have posted about their chats, so that you can see all the experiences others have.  And we hope that you will use those to feel able to try again.

Sometimes, our first attempt at trying something doesn't go quite as we planned or imagined.  But trying again can be a really different experience and one too where you maybe know a bit more about what works for you and what you don't find helpful.

You always deserve to be listened to and we hope that you can have that and the support of the others on the boards here too.

Take care,

Jas-Host

3. Childline Avatar
    MysticSalem / Dec 26 2018 0.38

Hi i. my honest Opinion the 1-2-1 chats are better than the number because its jusy easier cos u can hide behind the screen messaging someone who can help but im sure if yours was bad theyll fix it!

4. Reaching out
    MysticSalem / Dec 26 2018 0.38

Hi i. my honest Opinion the 1-2-1 chats are better than the number because its jusy easier cos u can hide behind the screen messaging someone who can help but im sure if yours was bad theyll fix it!

Childline-Host / Dec 27 2018 9.49

Hi MysticSalem

We are really glad that you like using the 1-2-1 chats and agree it can be easier to chat from behind a screen which can be really helpful to lots of people.

We are also really glad that you shared your support to Jacob777 and you are right as we do take on board all feedback and pass it on and work towards always improving the service for all of you .

Thanks for your post!

Take care

Frankie Host

5. Contemplator
    Nothing22109 / Dec 29 2018 8.47

Hi there,

I also like the 121 chats because I dont like hanging around on a phone because i get really nervous but on the 121 chat Its. not that bad though on your first time you feel nervous.

Ella c

6. Bookworm
    Jacob777 / Dec 22 2018 0.38

Hello my name is Jacob after Haveing an issues i wanted some advise on something i came throw spoke with Lisa in the Liverpool base she did not listen to me one Bit and got everything even after i had told her my issues multiple times and then towards the end said have i been throw before i said No this is my first time she said Okay i can see that question if you can see that why ask me that then i felt a lot worse after the chat then i did before i enter it please childline have nicer counsellors on ive seen good comments about people haveng nice ones but my first experience was not a nice one :(

dizdozzle / Jan 03 2019 8.47

Oh dear x

7. Spiralling
    TheEntitySystem / Jul 25 2021 0.43

Same here, not sure who the councillor was though since i forgot.

They literally changed the subject because they thought I said about bullying and i said no so "oh lets just talk about that instead then" even though i said i didnt say bullying

-Chance-

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything