My dog died.

Show
  1. Bookworm
    dashingdonkey / Nov 09 2018 23.21

Hi. Today, halfway through school, my mum texted me to say that my dog had gotten out the back gate. He got hit by a car and died instantly apparently. This was such a shock to me and I just broke down in tears. Everyone was confused to why I was crying. A teacher pulled me out of class and I told her all about it. She was so kind and she let me go home early, since I couldn’t stop crying. I miss him so much! He had the biggest personality and was SO cute and funny! I miss him so much. 😭

2. Outcast

Hi. Today, halfway through school, my mum texted me to say that my dog had gotten out the back gate. He got hit by a car and died instantly apparently. This was such a shock to me and I just broke down in tears. Everyone was confused to why I was crying. A teacher pulled me out of class and I told her all about it. She was so kind and she let me go home early, since I couldn’t stop crying. I miss him so much! He had the biggest personality and was SO cute and funny! I miss him so much. 😭

wannahelp4892 / Nov 10 2018 21.18

Girl u feel u. I had one dog and two cats (now I have two dogs and one cat.) firstly I lost one of my cats to a kidney disease. He was only two and I cry so much. To make it worse the while thing happened on my birthday. He ran away to die and we spent the whole of my birthday searching for him. When we found him we took him to the vet but it was too Kate. He died that night. I didn't even get to say goodbye. Secondly losing my dogs would kill me. They are my cry buddy's. They are the only things that understand . I couldn't lose any one of them. I wish u luck and want to tell u. U will never forget him/her. But it gets better

3. Outcast
    IAmAutisticButNotATarget / Nov 19 2018 19.36

I completely understand what you are going through. Recently my friends dog suffered a stroke and had to be put to sleep. Finding out was the worst. I had suicidal thoughts the next day because dogs are so comforting and a best friend.

4. Bookworm

dizdozzle / Jan 02 2019 20.50

Poor poor you. But how nice of your teacher

Your dog will be peacefully sleeping, think of it that way

You can get through this x

5. Heart
    -Love-Yourself- / Mar 27 2022 12.12

my dog just got put down i have cried ever since i just want someone to talk to other than my family x

6. Heart
    -Love-Yourself- / Mar 27 2022 12.12

my dog just got put down i have cried ever since i just want someone to talk to other than my family x

-Love-Yourself- / Mar 27 2022 14.37

Ive spoken to 3 different councillors now x

7. Heart
    -Love-Yourself- / Mar 27 2022 14.37

Ive spoken to 3 different councillors now x

-Love-Yourself- / Apr 28 2022 13.56

4. now x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything