Good Day At School

Show
  1. Butterfly
    musiclover3 / Nov 05 2018 17.16

Hey!

I'm new to this community. My online name is Music E. I'm so excited to start posting on message boards! If something amazing happened at school today, come and post on here! I got five house points today! I now have 100 and 40 something! I'm on my way to getting my bronze certificate! I'm here most days to speak!

Love, Music E! xxx

2. Small
    eg2004 / Nov 07 2018 18.51

hi Music E. Today at school i found out i got a really good score in my maths test and that iā€™m moving up a set in French. How many house points do you need to get to have a bronze certificate? šŸ˜šŸ˜

3. Butterfly
    eg2004 / Nov 07 2018 18.51

hi Music E. Today at school i found out i got a really good score in my maths test and that iā€™m moving up a set in French. How many house points do you need to get to have a bronze certificate? šŸ˜šŸ˜

musiclover3 / Jun 28 2019 18.46

I think it's 100 house points

4. Butterfly
    musiclover3 / Nov 05 2018 17.16

Hey!

I'm new to this community. My online name is Music E. I'm so excited to start posting on message boards! If something amazing happened at school today, come and post on here! I got five house points today! I now have 100 and 40 something! I'm on my way to getting my bronze certificate! I'm here most days to speak!

Love, Music E! xxx

musiclover3 / Jun 28 2019 18.50

Hey everyone! It's Music E again! I haven't been online for a while

But I am back!

I recently found out I got top of the class on my end of year calculator test and I'm moving up to top set in maths!

I also found out I have 600 house points!

I have been experiencing bullying but I would like some techniques on how to cope?

Thanks for all being so nice on here!

Music E xxx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything