Need a friend

Show
  1. Spiralling
    wafflesandbacon / Sep 23 2018 23.13

I’m Charlotte, I like anime/manga and bands such as fall out boy, p!atd, all time low, Marilyn Manson and falling in reverse. I ship people x3. I love Shane Dawson dan and Phil and Jeffree star. I love stranger things and orange is the new black and American horror story. If you like any of this stuff mabye we can be friends :) I’m quite shy before you get to know me x)

2. Bookworm
    Queen54 / Sep 24 2018 20.05

hello im ava and i like the thing that you like to maybe we can talk somtime x

3. Heart

I’m Charlotte, I like anime/manga and bands such as fall out boy, p!atd, all time low, Marilyn Manson and falling in reverse. I ship people x3. I love Shane Dawson dan and Phil and Jeffree star. I love stranger things and orange is the new black and American horror story. If you like any of this stuff mabye we can be friends :) I’m quite shy before you get to know me x)

lula03 / Dec 27 2018 21.34

Hey I’m lily , I would love to be friends with you x

4. Heart

AlienHasFeelings2 / Dec 30 2018 11.32

hey my name is tammy We could be friends 💜💜

5. Childline Avatar

Sademojis / Dec 31 2018 3.18

You sound like my kinda person

6. Spiralling
    cosmicwolf / Apr 28 2019 18.31

My name is Holly. I am a therian and my favourite band is Fall Out Boy. I really need a friend x

7. Childline Avatar

Dimpy1 / Apr 28 2019 22.47

Hi, I also love Orange is the new black and american horror story and stranger things I also love Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star. I think we have quite similar taste and I would love to get to know you more I am also very shy at first too but once you get to know me i'm the weirdest person ever.

8. Childline Avatar
    cosmicwolf / Apr 28 2019 18.31

My name is Holly. I am a therian and my favourite band is Fall Out Boy. I really need a friend x

I shall be your friendddddddddddddddddddddddd

9. Spiralling

I shall be your friendddddddddddddddddddddddd

cosmicwolf / Apr 30 2019 16.11

Thank you!

10. Loser
    denkri / Aug 08 2019 2.34

hiii my names mel and im really into anime/manga n i love p!atd and fall out boy i love shane dawsons conspiracy videos and jeffree. im pretty obsessed with st and american horror story!

wanna be friends?

11. Bursting

Nike57 / Aug 17 2019 1.56

Hi i would b friends with u my fav band is linkin park but i like fall out boy too ✌️

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything