Secondary School

Show
  1. Demolishing
    Good-For-You / Jul 26 2018 14.53

in September im starting secondary school and im super nervouse, and im getting really anxsious about it, ive been having nightmeres about being bullied, getting lost and doing bad in classes. does anyone know how to help??

2. Scientist
    Tash00 / Jul 26 2018 15.46

hey,

secondary school is not as bad as people think. on my first day of year 7 i went in and i had no idea where anything was. i got lost so i asked someone. they helped and now i dont get lost. at most schools there is a room code eg building a, floor 1 room 3 so A13 (only example)

for the bullying, dont let it happen. mean people will be there so will nice people. but if you are bullied (which doesnt happen to everyone) tell someone. stop it before it escalates.

about doing bad in class, work hard and have fun. love what you do and you will do well.

i am going into year 8 now and i have worries so worrying is okay but if it gives you nightmares you need to talk to an adult.

really hope this helped xxx

3. Childline Avatar
    alice-3113 / Jul 28 2018 0.49

Hey there! I’ve been through all of secondary school now and I know exactly how your feeling. Secondary school is a jump from primary school but not as big as many people think. There is lots of support in secondary school for learning, friendships and getting lost! There are also loads of cool things about secondary school. There are many new subjects you can learn- my favourite subject was drama. There’s lots of cool opportunities and clubs and many more people to make friends with! I can’t promise you that secondary school will be easy, it wasn’t for me all of the time, but it’s really fun and a big learning curve. I hope this helps ☺️

4. Headphones

in September im starting secondary school and im super nervouse, and im getting really anxsious about it, ive been having nightmeres about being bullied, getting lost and doing bad in classes. does anyone know how to help??

xoxmeganxox / Jul 30 2018 14.28

Hey, I’m megan I’m going into year 10 next year and I still remember my first day in secondary school. I was so nervous and I want you to know that is a completely normal feeling. It’s a big change. On my first week there were people to show you around to your classes. What I recommend is finding people who are in the same classes as you and talk to them. Be confident, smile and remember you’ll do just fine. Everyone will be feeling the exact same as you. As for the nightmares about bullying, don’t worry too much about that. Don’t care what others think of you, just be nice, smile and make friends. Focus on the bad guys later haha. Wishing you luck, you’ll do great x

5. Loser

BooBooMooMoo / Aug 20 2020 17.01

I am going into year 7 this year too! I feel the same way but without the nightmares, I think that you will be ok, my big sister is going into lower sixth form (year 12) and she says you won’t get lost. As for doing bad in classes i think that you should try your best and if you still struggle ask your teacher for help, that’s what they’re for! Getting bullied, hmmm.. I think you should just stay strong and as for the nightmares tell an adult or go online or YouTube and check for tips on stopping nightmares. good luck! BooBooMooMoo

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything