9 but worried cus 10 yrs away

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary01275059 / Jun 03 2018 0.13

I only just joined childline cus i have problems with bullies at school. Right now im on holiday but i cant get what all the bullies said out my head! yesterday at 3:16 pm i turned 9 yrs old. like my friend requested childline and i. greatfull but something scares me for when i turn 19 😢 :(

2. Headphones

I only just joined childline cus i have problems with bullies at school. Right now im on holiday but i cant get what all the bullies said out my head! yesterday at 3:16 pm i turned 9 yrs old. like my friend requested childline and i. greatfull but something scares me for when i turn 19 😢 :(

Xx-Megan-xX / Jun 04 2018 0.07

Hey x I’m megan and I’m 14. I’m so sorry you have to deal with bullies at school, it’s so nice that you have a friend who is supporting you through this. Try not to overthink everything. In 10 years time things might be different. That’s a long time from now so until then try to stay happy and enjoy your childhood. You have your mum and dad to talk too if you’re still struggling at 19 and I’m sure you’ll have friends who will be willing to help you as well. Wishing you luck, Megan x

3. Outcast

Magichat / Jul 14 2018 8.19

Hey, you’re very young, you have so much life and so many things waiting for you, don’t let these bullies make you feel this way, I know it seems tough right now but you will look back when your in big school and laugh at this situation, if you ever need any help, contact Childline as they are allways here to help. I’m 17 and I was in the same situation as you and thought it would never get better.

Stay strong

4. Childline Avatar
    Ali-05 / Jul 29 2018 12.23

Hi! I understand this is a late reply, but your so young! a whole 11 years untill your 19 and between now and then, so many things will change for you, hopefully for the better. I know its hard to talk to a teacher because you feel like its a stupid thing to do, but it works in the end. Hope your doing well!

5. Childline Avatar
    ariroxmysoxx / Aug 03 2018 16.27

hey hun! my name is Raegan and I'm 16, but I totally understand how you feel. I was bullied from when i was five until i was eleven or twelve, but trust me, ten years is a very long time and you will most likely not be bullied anymore. I know its a scary thought to have to move on, Childline has helped me alot over the years, but it's a long time, things will change,and you can always get counselling,thats what i'll do if needed, but you might noteven need childline by then. as for the bullies, try not to let them get to you, im sure youre lovely and they just cant see that, try to tell a trusted adult if you can!

~Raegan xxx <3

6. Childline Avatar

Katerenax / Aug 12 2018 17.59

listen, in 10 years you’ll be living your best life babe. These bullies are looking for attention from you snd by the its 10 years theyll be so regretful. Stay strong and keep your good friends close.

Love from Katerena xx

7. Bookworm

x-alex-x / Oct 11 2018 14.44

Don't be worried about that. You've got a long time ahead of you before you have to leave childline. Make the most of it and maybe you won't feel so bad when the time comes that you have to leave. Good luck!

8. Reaching out
    Childline-Host / Oct 15 2018 19.11

Hi Everyone on this thread,

I just wanted to post because it made me smile so much to see you all posting and supporting each other like this.

Every comment where you share experiences and give each other hope is so special.  It's fantastic that you are all part of the board community and whenever you all reach 19, we hope you will have all found other support that is right for you.  At the same time, we also hope you will have gained memories and experiences from being part of the Childline community that will stay with you and support you long after you have turned 19. 

See you all around the boards,

Lou-Host

9. Childline Avatar
    hannah12340 / Dec 26 2018 22.32

hi! i know how you are feeling about bullies and i learnt not to let them get in my way. i know it seems hard at the moment but why should have to deal with them being rude to you. dont focus on the past focus on the future. about getting old you should not worry because your still young so enjoy your childhood without thinking about age.

10. Fixer
    CupcakesWithChoc / Mar 25 2021 12.45

hey, you must be in secondary school now! how are you?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything