Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Loogie / Mar 08 2018 19.11

I worry about being kidnapped so if anyone has the same worries as me please tell me and tell me what you do to calm yourself down :(

2. Heart
    Loogie / Mar 08 2018 19.11

I worry about being kidnapped so if anyone has the same worries as me please tell me and tell me what you do to calm yourself down :(

Bonnie06 / Mar 08 2018 19.58

Hi Loogie

I’m really sorry that you worry about being kidnapped. That must be really terrifying and i can only imagine just how exhausting it must be to have that thought on your mind. I wonder if it would be beneficial to talk to an adult about these emotions such as your doctor who can then refer you onto a counsellor, the counsellor will be able to talk to you about these emotions and together you could figure out the root of the problem and dig it up, throw it away and not have to worry about it again? Maybe thats something you can consider.

When youre having these thoughts maybe you can do things that you enjoy to take your mind off of them... such as listening to music, having a dance, watching some television, drawings, writing... you get the idea.

If you are really in a panic then there are some coping mechanisms that you can try... you can find them on this link below :

https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/your-feelings/anxiety-stress-panic/managing-your-anxiety/

I hope that things begin to get better for you. Take really good care of yourself.

bonnie

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything