I hope the For Me app comes to android rather soon

Show
  1. Bursting
    Matt--- / Mar 08 2018 0.30

It came out over a year ago for iOS however it just says

"We're working really hard on an Android version of For Me - we'll add a link here when it's ready."

An android version would be extremely useful. And I realize it might be harder to make but it has been a while since the release of the iOS and I am curious.

2. Chatterbox
    daisy--chain / Mar 08 2018 22.12

Hi. I am in full agreement. I remember when they first released the app for iOS, and it said it'll take about 3 weeks for the Android app to be developed, but then removed that after it took longer than that. It would be very useful since I spend more of my time online using a tablet or phone (both Android), and the website doesn't work quite as well on mobile as it does on PC.

Hopefully the hosts can find out what the hold up is about.

-Leona

3. Artist
    Glitterowlie-Windstorm / Mar 09 2018 11.46

i hope it comes soon too

4. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Mar 09 2018 12.12

Hi everyone,

We know how useful having the app on Android will be and we really did expect it to be ready not too long after the iOS release. There have been many more delays than the app team expected. And fixing of bugs on the iOS one too, so that everything can work as well as possible on the Android app.

We do know that it's still being worked on, it's not been forgotten about at all.

We also hope that it's release is really soon and will let you all know as soon as we have more news.

Thanks for all your patience.

Take care,

Jas-Host

5. Bursting
    Jas-Host / Mar 09 2018 12.12

Hi everyone,

We know how useful having the app on Android will be and we really did expect it to be ready not too long after the iOS release. There have been many more delays than the app team expected. And fixing of bugs on the iOS one too, so that everything can work as well as possible on the Android app.

We do know that it's still being worked on, it's not been forgotten about at all.

We also hope that it's release is really soon and will let you all know as soon as we have more news.

Thanks for all your patience.

Take care,

Jas-Host

Matt--- / Mar 11 2018 0.55

Thank you! I realise that android development must be really difficult. Super glad to know it is on it's way!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything