Apparently nobody replies anymore?!

Show
  1. Chatterbox
    daisy--chain / Mar 07 2018 20.58

Hi. I don't know how long this has been an issue but I couldn't find any threads. I've noticed when looking at different topics, a lot of threads say there are 0 replies, and when I open it, there are a few or a lot of replies. Some people may not find this an issue, but personally I try to reply to people who haven't had a reply, and posted in the last 7 days. This is only a minor issue, but it's a bit frustrating opening every thread to find which one hasn't actually had any replies.

Sorry to be a pain. Just wanted to let you know, and see if others experience this issue.

-Leona

2. Heart
    GlitterSprinkles / Mar 08 2018 21.19

Hiya,

I think I saw a post about this a few weeks ago, I believe the host said they were aware of the problem and were looking to fix it

3. Headphones
    independent14 / Mar 08 2018 21.53

Hi Leona,

Yeah, I have noticed that as well. I also try to reply to unreplied threads, so quite annoying for me too.

Knock on wood it seems to be fixed for the moment though.

Take care,

Eleanor xx

4. Reaching out
    daisy--chain / Mar 07 2018 20.58

Hi. I don't know how long this has been an issue but I couldn't find any threads. I've noticed when looking at different topics, a lot of threads say there are 0 replies, and when I open it, there are a few or a lot of replies. Some people may not find this an issue, but personally I try to reply to people who haven't had a reply, and posted in the last 7 days. This is only a minor issue, but it's a bit frustrating opening every thread to find which one hasn't actually had any replies.

Sorry to be a pain. Just wanted to let you know, and see if others experience this issue.

-Leona

Jas-Host / Mar 09 2018 13.21

Hi Leona,

It's really frustrating! You're right in that it looks as if there aren't any replies to many threads when the truth is everyone is being as supportive and helpful as usual.

We know it's annoying but we have passed it on to be fixed and thank you for continuing to want to be there for those who are waiting on a message!

Take care,

Jas-Host

5. Reaching out
    independent14 / Mar 08 2018 21.53

Hi Leona,

Yeah, I have noticed that as well. I also try to reply to unreplied threads, so quite annoying for me too.

Knock on wood it seems to be fixed for the moment though.

Take care,

Eleanor xx

Jas-Host / Mar 09 2018 13.29

Hi Eleanor,

I wanted to check if it appears differently to you - if you can see that threads do have replies? The reason I ask is because I also thought it was fixed but now it looks like it's not! Confusing!

Take care,

Jas-Host

6. Chatterbox
    Jas-Host / Mar 09 2018 13.21

Hi Leona,

It's really frustrating! You're right in that it looks as if there aren't any replies to many threads when the truth is everyone is being as supportive and helpful as usual.

We know it's annoying but we have passed it on to be fixed and thank you for continuing to want to be there for those who are waiting on a message!

Take care,

Jas-Host

daisy--chain / Mar 09 2018 14.54

Hi. Thanks Jas! Hope it's an easy fix.

-Leona

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything