Show
  1. Headphones
    AnnaTheTallGirl / Mar 06 2018 19.31

Lots of my emails arent being replied to. Not sure why..

2. Reaching out
    AnnaTheTallGirl / Mar 06 2018 19.31

Lots of my emails arent being replied to. Not sure why..

Childline-Host / Mar 07 2018 12.20

Hello

I'm sorry to see that you are having trouble with your replies. We know that the email replies have been taking much longer than normal recently that's because of having system updates which is making the system slower in general plus many counsellors couldn't get in to talk to young people over the weekend with the awful weather we had which means we are really behind. I know that the counselling team are working really hard to make sure that all the emails are answered as quickly as possible but at the moment it may take between 24-48 hours for us to reply. If you haven't had a reply to your email after 3 days, it suggests something might have gone wrong and that's something we would like to look into for you.

If you don't feel able to wait this long to get a reply, we would really encourage you to try calling on 0800 1111 or using the 1-2-1 chat service. Again the wait times are longer than usual but if you wait someone will answer. Of course you can also get support from our lovely community here on the boards too.

If anyone has not had a reply to an email after 3 days please get in touch so we can check if there has been a technical problem.

Thank you all for being so patient. We know that's not easy when you have some really difficult feelings to cope with.

Take care

Mel-Host

3. Small
    Little-Blue-Bird / Sep 08 2020 12.28

I can't seem to send emails, I don't know if this is a new this, it is currently 12;22 for me, I sent an email yesterday but I can't seem to able to send one today, I can only send emails in school as well limiting my time able to send them. Can ths be fixed or is this a new thing?

Lola

4. Lion

I can't seem to send emails, I don't know if this is a new this, it is currently 12;22 for me, I sent an email yesterday but I can't seem to able to send one today, I can only send emails in school as well limiting my time able to send them. Can ths be fixed or is this a new thing?

Lola

BennyWithABlackSuit / Sep 08 2020 16.18

I'm getting this as well. I think it's a technical problem. I hope it gets back to normal soon as I was planning to send an email today. It says they will come back as soon as possible so fingers crossed. It says we can still do 121 chat and call 0800 1111 so that's good.

Stay safe,

-Benny

5. Reaching out

Lola

Jas-Host / Sep 08 2020 16.35

Hi Lola,

We're really sorry this has happened - there is currently an issue with emails that a team of people are trying to fix, so that's the reason you haven't been able to send them today.

You can still post on the boards as well as use the 121 chat and call the counsellors. We know you talked about only emailing during school, so not sure if these are options for you just now but we hope the team will have it sorted really soon.

And will let you all know too, as soon as know anything more.

Take care,

Jas-Host

6. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Sep 08 2020 17.58

Hi,

Just to say that emails should be back up now and you should be able to send them as usual.

Any issues, let us know!

Take care,

Jas-Host

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything