1. Coolcat
    Unicorns4life234 / Mar 04 2018 13.34

My brothers have been bullying since i was 3. i cant take it anymore😭

2. Seeker
    Unicorns4life234 / Mar 04 2018 13.34

My brothers have been bullying since i was 3. i cant take it anymore😭

EasyClap / Mar 04 2018 18.51

Hello!

Siblings can often be annoying. At first, it may seem like a joke, but after a while it can start to affect a persons feelings. They may not know that what they're doing is hurting you.

Have you told your parents? They could talk to your brothers and tell them that it's wrong to do what they're doing. Or you could talk to a Childline counsellor and try to explain how you feel.

You could try to talk to your brothers when they're alone and explain how you feel. That might let them see what they're actually doing.

Always remember that it's never your fault.

Hope I helped!

3. Coolcat
    EasyClap / Mar 04 2018 18.51

Hello!

Siblings can often be annoying. At first, it may seem like a joke, but after a while it can start to affect a persons feelings. They may not know that what they're doing is hurting you.

Have you told your parents? They could talk to your brothers and tell them that it's wrong to do what they're doing. Or you could talk to a Childline counsellor and try to explain how you feel.

You could try to talk to your brothers when they're alone and explain how you feel. That might let them see what they're actually doing.

Always remember that it's never your fault.

Hope I helped!

Unicorns4life234 / Mar 06 2018 17.40

im they might hurt me if i told

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything