1. Coolcat
    Unicorns4life234 / Mar 04 2018 13.34

My brothers have been bullying since i was 3. i cant take it anymore😭

2. Seeker

EasyClap727PP / Mar 04 2018 18.51

Hello!

Siblings can often be annoying. At first, it may seem like a joke, but after a while it can start to affect a persons feelings. They may not know that what they're doing is hurting you.

Have you told your parents? They could talk to your brothers and tell them that it's wrong to do what they're doing. Or you could talk to a Childline counsellor and try to explain how you feel.

You could try to talk to your brothers when they're alone and explain how you feel. That might let them see what they're actually doing.

Always remember that it's never your fault.

Hope I helped!

3. Coolcat
    EasyClap727PP / Mar 04 2018 18.51

Hello!

Siblings can often be annoying. At first, it may seem like a joke, but after a while it can start to affect a persons feelings. They may not know that what they're doing is hurting you.

Have you told your parents? They could talk to your brothers and tell them that it's wrong to do what they're doing. Or you could talk to a Childline counsellor and try to explain how you feel.

You could try to talk to your brothers when they're alone and explain how you feel. That might let them see what they're actually doing.

Always remember that it's never your fault.

Hope I helped!

Unicorns4life234 / Mar 06 2018 17.40

im they might hurt me if i told

4. Childline Avatar
    Myhero / Jul 21 2018 22.04

Yeah I get what you mean unicorn, for me it is my sister and brothers, it may not be as bad as yours but they won't listen no matter what you do/say it seems

5. Reaching out
    Childline-Host / Aug 02 2018 10.11

Hi Unicorns4life234

It's never okay for anyone to hurt you in anyway for any reason. It's great to see that people have replied and given you some advice. It looks like you are worried if you were to talk to someone your brothers might hurt you more.

It would be great to hear some advice about how other people have tried to get help when a sibling has been hurting them or making them feel low. Who did you talk to, did anything they do help?

No matter what happens we are all here to support you with your feelings unicorns4life234, this is never something you have to go through alone.

Take care

Mel-Host

6. Bookworm
    StaticX / Aug 06 2018 9.25

Telling your parents would be best,Or tell them how you really feel about them in private.

7. Childline Avatar

Nugguggs / Aug 16 2018 2.10

This happend to me aswell! They do things such as twanging my bra elastic, poking me, locking me out the bathroom (hasn't gone well) and calling me names and reminding me of cringe worthy moments. It extremely annoys me and I stick up for myself and they have recently started to stop.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything