1. Wallflower
    Megs13452 / Mar 01 2018 21.29

who here gets hwk- its proves bad teachers becauce they cant teach us enough in the lesson!? i hate it and its wrong- opinoins??

2. Childline Avatar
    purplechicky / Mar 06 2018 19.23

I disagree slightly (sorry!) because homework gives you the chance to work on your own time schedule. The length of the school day is arbitrary - if they didn't give you homework, they'd have to make the lessons longer, which would give you less time to spend doing after school clubs or whatever you like doing. At least by giving you homework instead, you can balance it around your other commitments, choosing a time convenient to you to do the work.

3. Chatterbox
    daisy--chain / Mar 09 2018 15.21

Hi. Homework can feel stressful and if there's a lot at one time it can feel overwhelming and difficult to do it all on time. But it's also a chance to learn the content and see if you understand it, and if not you can talk to your teacher to get help with it.

If you can't deal with all the homework you have at the moment, then try talking to a teacher or a member of staff at your school. They can help you manage it and find a way to get it all done without the stress.

Personally I don't mind homework too much, as long as it is given in small doses. If I have a lot of work to do at one time, I kind of shut down mentally.

I hope this helps.

how i feel

Talk to us about anything