Paranoid about War

Show
  1. Small
    MiawMiaw1234 / Feb 28 2018 20.32

i keep on seeing stuff on the news about war between america and north korea. i just want everybody to make peace and stop. im scared that lots of people will die and the uk will get involved. i want to know if anyone else feels like this, and if they have any advice on how to cope with the news

2. Loser
    solesurvivor / Mar 01 2018 19.05

War, war never changes.

3. Small

War, war never changes.

MiawMiaw1234 / Mar 02 2018 12.01

What do you mean by that?

4. Childline Avatar
    MiawMiaw1234 / Mar 02 2018 12.01

What do you mean by that?

joeyha8352 / Mar 04 2018 23.36

That quote by an ex-President ends with him comparing it to Winter ("War is like Winter, and Winter is coming"), essentially saying war is inevitable.

I happen to disagree with that on North Korea, but I get the essence. There are wars you wouldn't even know about that we or the US are fighting, but we don't get scared or annoyed because it doesn't directly affect us. I guess I'm trying to say the UK is involved in stuff (not that I agree), but it hasn't ended us. You have to look at these stupid politicians insult each other but remember that there's practically a zero chance of anything happening.

How to cope with the news? You can read up on stories more and understand it all better, which might stop the worry over headlines. Plus, all leaders know war would be suicide, which stops them firing missiles. It's an uneasy but so far good deterrent. In short, it'll be fine.

5. Coolcat

War, war never changes.

Scottishboy337 / Mar 18 2018 21.48

Fallout?

(New vegas was the best)

6. Coolcat
    MiawMiaw1234 / Feb 28 2018 20.32

i keep on seeing stuff on the news about war between america and north korea. i just want everybody to make peace and stop. im scared that lots of people will die and the uk will get involved. i want to know if anyone else feels like this, and if they have any advice on how to cope with the news

Scottishboy337 / Mar 18 2018 21.51

UK is already involved, this has been happening since the early 50’s its just picked up a bit more by the news now.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything