Show
  1. Heart
    AlienHasFeelings2 / Feb 28 2018 19.07

I've always liked being by my self ever since primary... I remember i had this one friend we exchanged to talk online but she doesnt respond anymore... So moving on to secondary school, which i feel like when hell started. What i mean is Ive become so..asocial or antisocial... im not so sure but I feel anxious like really anxious in social situations even with family gatherings I always stay in my room... And i tend to wait for someone to talk to me or I just sit around random people and stay quiet all the time. I do want to talk but Sometimes i dont.... Like alot of the time i like spending time alone and im wondering if thats bad?? I have had fake friends and they all left me... Some bullied me... Not all of them... I always feel like people talk about me and i get scared if people look or i may think they are staring but sometimes its often the case because they probably think im weird... they just give me dirty looks

2. Childline Avatar
    shhhhhh01 / Sep 14 2018 7.52

Oh i have a simalar problem at secondary too

3. Heart
    shhhhhh01 / Sep 14 2018 7.52

Oh i have a simalar problem at secondary too

AlienHasFeelings2 / Nov 25 2018 13.32

hi how are you coping ?

4. Childline Avatar

I've always liked being by my self ever since primary... I remember i had this one friend we exchanged to talk online but she doesnt respond anymore... So moving on to secondary school, which i feel like when hell started. What i mean is Ive become so..asocial or antisocial... im not so sure but I feel anxious like really anxious in social situations even with family gatherings I always stay in my room... And i tend to wait for someone to talk to me or I just sit around random people and stay quiet all the time. I do want to talk but Sometimes i dont.... Like alot of the time i like spending time alone and im wondering if thats bad?? I have had fake friends and they all left me... Some bullied me... Not all of them... I always feel like people talk about me and i get scared if people look or i may think they are staring but sometimes its often the case because they probably think im weird... they just give me dirty looks

Sademojis / Dec 31 2018 3.32

1) whats wrong witb being weird? This is a bit of a weird metaphor but I'll explain it. People are like lemons. Most lemons look the same. Yellow and lemon shaped. If i was looking for a new friend why would i look for another lemon. Id be looking for an apple are something.

2) By reading that my guess you are about my age. People right now might try and tell you how to act or bully you into being someone different. Dont let them. If people say something or look at you weirdly just laugh. Dont react. Eventually other nice people will see that u aren't as bad as the bullys.

5. Heart
    AlienHasFeelings2 / Aug 12 2019 12.23

that was wrong... let me correct myself.... i didnt like being myself.... no one wants to be alone... but im defiently an introvert.... I was too afraid to speak to anyone and think people would judge... i was so insecure and i would find it hard to speak...and especially speak up for myself.... ive always been emotional.... other than having that one friend.... i did make some other friends...go to their houses hang around but it would never get further than that... i was just so confused.... i just found it hard to.open up and express myself..... i did talk with other people but only a bit... or say few words....i wouldnt say alot.... I dont like to spend time alone... i actually realised i like having some people around me... just a few group of friends is fine with me... i do have a lot to say just like anyone else.... i dont remember making any friends in nursery aswell.... its been really hard for me... i do go more to join family gatherings and try and force myself to.speak and make friends.... takes a lot of courage to open up

what i mean by waiting for someone to talk to me is that... if someone i felt didnt acknowledge me that im there i straight away think they dont like me but really i shouldve said something...

its not always the case someone is staring at me in a weird way but its happened many times... i get offended alot but then i get were theyre coming from.. if i wasnt me, i wouldve been like ..whats wrong with her? but i just wish selective mutism..personality disorders and social anxiety is more taught in schools so kids are more aware of some other kids who are different and know how to treat them, not be mean.... not everyone is mean but some people are just sad so they take their pain on u

6. Heart

AlienHasFeelings2 / Aug 12 2019 12.29

correction: im not anti social or asocial... people says that so i thought it was true... but it isnt.

being weird is cool. its better than normal... i do over think a lot. really people actually arent talking about me or staring at me..judging me... even if they are, WHO CARES. its not a big deal. doesnt matter what anyone thinks...

ive always wanted to talk to.people. i like talking... dont get me wrong i dont hate people..... its just something i struggled with. i never went town with friends never did any of that normal stuff...though i did go.friends hosues... nothing went further.. nevrr had close friends... some werent the right people.... its draining talking aboit all of this..but i.hope it helps someone

i just give them.dirty looks back or just smile... ignore it

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything