Stop worrying about me!

Show
  1. Superstar
    fixmysoul / Feb 25 2018 8.19

Im so sick of people especially my parents worrying about me by asking if im ok especially when im talking to myself or panicking and screaming under my breath or grunting and i just want to be left on my own and dont want them butting in. If they cared they wouldnt annoy me like that. They find it rude and mean when i tell them to stop worrying about me and say theyre just being good human beings, when its their worrying and pestering that annoys me.

2. Seeker
    EasyClap / Mar 04 2018 19.04

Hey!

You've been brave coming here and sharing how you feel. Your parents just want to know that your ok. If you keep saying "yes", then they will think that your ok. But if your not ok, this isn't good. Have you tried explaining to anyone how you feel? Maybe a trusted friend or teacher, or you could contact Childline.

When you do feel bad, you could ask your parents (or whoever asks) if they could leave you alone for a bit. Try not to say it rudely - say it with a calm tone. This lets them know that your asking nicely. This is also important if a friend is asking, as you don't want them to think you're trying to shove them away.

If they understand and let you be alone for a bit, you could also try telling them to knock before they enter your room. Try to say this with a calm tone too.

If you want to calm down quicker, you could try getting a fidget toy or something else to fiddle with. Something squishy would feel nice!

However you feel, always remember that your not alone.

Hope I helped!

3. Superstar
    fixmysoul / Mar 07 2018 8.38

I also hate them worrying about me by interfering with my business or thinking i need professional help and wanting them to interfere too.

4. Superstar
    fixmysoul / Feb 25 2018 8.19

Im so sick of people especially my parents worrying about me by asking if im ok especially when im talking to myself or panicking and screaming under my breath or grunting and i just want to be left on my own and dont want them butting in. If they cared they wouldnt annoy me like that. They find it rude and mean when i tell them to stop worrying about me and say theyre just being good human beings, when its their worrying and pestering that annoys me.

fixmysoul / Mar 07 2018 8.59

I mean i hate it when someone im not comfortable with or dont like ask if im ok, like my college mates.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything