So Much is Happening..

1. Childline Avatar
    Lauri-Lou / Feb 21 2018 19.26

I’m so scared. So much has been going on since the beginning of January. My parents split up, so my mum and siblings are living in a homeless unit. I lost my dog. My boyfriend has depression and every so often talks of suicide. My cousin was in hospital for drug overdose. My little brother was too because of a chest infection. And just a couple of nights ago our new neighbour broke in and started shouting at my mum. School works drowning me and I work Friday afternoon to Sunday so I don’t have a day of. I’m scared because everything’s falling on top of me and I’ve been trying to stay strong but I’ve noticed every little thing that bothers me I’ve started getting angry and I’ll snap. My sister things I hate her because of it and my boyfriend feels like he’s just in the way, and none of that’s true. My mums shouting at me because I’m being pathetic and I can’t explain what’s on my mind. I don’t want to be like this, but I don’t know what to do.

2. Football
    Neverhere / Feb 23 2018 22.46

Ok. I see that life can seem really hard but sometimes you just have to power through. You mention that schoolwork is overwhelming. Is there any teacher you trust enough to explain your situation to them? It sounds like your boyfriend is having a hard time too. Does he know your situation? If he does, i suggest you talk to him about how youre feeling and let him know how you feel about him. ~A

how i feel

Talk to us about anything