Being honest feel better now

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    WorthlessStupid / Feb 12 2018 17.39

i just came back from seeing my support worker and i feel so much better i managed to tell her that i was feeling suicidal and she made another appointment to see her in a few days because she was worried about me i feel a lot better for being honest its better then lying because now i can get the right help

2. Heart
    GlitterSprinkles / Feb 13 2018 0.50

Hiya,

It's so brilliant to hear you're getting the right help and feel better! I hope you continue to feel better, and know everyone here at childline, either here on the boards or chatting to childline volunteers, are always here for you!

3. Reaching out
    WorthlessStupid / Feb 12 2018 17.39

i just came back from seeing my support worker and i feel so much better i managed to tell her that i was feeling suicidal and she made another appointment to see her in a few days because she was worried about me i feel a lot better for being honest its better then lying because now i can get the right help

Childline-Host / Feb 13 2018 15.40

Hi there

I agree with Glittersparkles it's just fantastic that you are able to talk to your support worker and feel better and get the support you deserve!

Keep up the good work .

Frankie Host

4. Childline Avatar
    200202 / Mar 17 2018 11.28

How are things now? Id like to know how youre coping these days and if youd like i can reply with some techniques that help me when i feel down

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything