Friendship

Show
  1. Football
    DottyJB123 / Jan 28 2018 10.13

So I would like to tell every one about my life but also I want to share some fun stuff but to do all that I need some friends please be my friend

Dotty

2. Bookworm
    Daydreamer18 / Jan 28 2018 10.36

Hello Dotty (great name btw!!)

I'm Gracie and I'd love to chat to you and be your friend

Lots of love

Gracie xx

3. Prisoner
    111123 / Jan 28 2018 19.40

hi dotty x

love the picture xx

always remember that everyone on here is your friend even if you dont know it yet-its a lovely community and its not like other groups of people at school. everyone has something in common and everyone wants support and wants to support others xxx you sound like a lovely person xxx of course ill be your friend❤️❤️always here for you if you need me x

frankie xxxx

4. Artist
    DottyJB123 / Jan 28 2018 10.13

So I would like to tell every one about my life but also I want to share some fun stuff but to do all that I need some friends please be my friend

Dotty

ItsLeviOsanotLeviosA / Jan 28 2018 21.38

Hey Dotty!

Id love to be your friend. Cant wait to hear more about you!

E x

5. Football
    111123 / Jan 28 2018 19.40

hi dotty x

love the picture xx

always remember that everyone on here is your friend even if you dont know it yet-its a lovely community and its not like other groups of people at school. everyone has something in common and everyone wants support and wants to support others xxx you sound like a lovely person xxx of course ill be your friend❤️❤️always here for you if you need me x

frankie xxxx

DottyJB123 / Feb 01 2018 17.26

Thanks im glad ive got some friends what does everyone wanna talk about dotty

6. Prisoner
    111123 / Feb 01 2018 20.02

do you like drama, dancing, singing or performing?? xx its my favourite thing to do-it helps me express myself and channel my feelings into something positive xxx being on stage makes me feel like i have just woken up and alive. the response from an audience is brilliant and it spurs you on. you used a stage as the backdrop in your drawing so i thought you might be interested in it too!! if not, what do you like to do for fun x

i really like that quote- it made me feel a lot better about myself!! sometimes i feel down because everyone seems to dislike me or is better than me but this really put a smile on my face❤

frankie xxx

7. Bookworm

do you like drama, dancing, singing or performing?? xx its my favourite thing to do-it helps me express myself and channel my feelings into something positive xxx being on stage makes me feel like i have just woken up and alive. the response from an audience is brilliant and it spurs you on. you used a stage as the backdrop in your drawing so i thought you might be interested in it too!! if not, what do you like to do for fun x

i really like that quote- it made me feel a lot better about myself!! sometimes i feel down because everyone seems to dislike me or is better than me but this really put a smile on my face❤

frankie xxx

Daydreamer18 / Feb 01 2018 20.26

Aww I LOVE singing, dancing and acting! It lets me be myself and I feel really valued! You described it really well, thats exactly how I feel xx

Gracie xx

8. Bookworm
    Daydreamer18 / Feb 01 2018 20.27

Aww yeah that quotes so inspirational xx do you have any pets? I would really love a huge St Bernard dog because they're so cuddly and make me feel really safe and loved xx

Lots of love

Gracie xx

9. Football

frankie xxx

DottyJB123 / Feb 08 2018 16.57

Hi Frankie im glad I can help

My fav hobbie is singing and dancing because it builds up my confidence, makes me smile and let's mysad feelings go and replaces them with happy ones

10. Football
    Daydreamer18 / Feb 01 2018 20.27

Aww yeah that quotes so inspirational xx do you have any pets? I would really love a huge St Bernard dog because they're so cuddly and make me feel really safe and loved xx

Lots of love

Gracie xx

DottyJB123 / Feb 08 2018 17.01

I got a bedlington terrier called Gracie

Dotty

11. Bookworm
    DottyJB123 / Feb 08 2018 17.01

I got a bedlington terrier called Gracie

Dotty

Daydreamer18 / Feb 08 2018 18.48

Aww really? That's so cute!!! Great name as well

Love