Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Frozenyogurtbear / Jan 26 2018 9.16

so i recently sat my prelims (mock exams) and one in particular went horribly wrong. i went to the desegnated room but there was no invigulator so i went to the notice board with details of exams and rooms (i normally sit exams in a small group aside from the main exam) to diuble check i went to the right plave and i did so i went back and still noone there. i waited for a couple minutes but was beginning to get very anxious cause i didnt know what was going on. my next move was foing to my class teacher for that subject and there was a huge chase around the shool for the head invigulator and the depute head of the school in charge of the prelims and i couldnt breathe. my head was going absolutly crazy i couldnt think striaght etc. we got the head invigulator and went to the room and then the was more probkems as the 2 of us in the room needed IT support and there was only 1 computer so more panicking but eventually got everything sorted to sit the exam which was 2 hours 45 mins long. i dont remember any of the exam and i know my head was not able to concentrate. i know this is only prelims but i dont want this to happen in a real exam because i dont think i would do very well. how do i cope or prevent problems affecting my performance.

2. Sheep
    EllatheAlpaca / Jan 29 2018 21.49

Oh that sounds awful! Im sorry you had to go through that but like you said, it is only prelims.

Perhaps this experience will prepare you in future if anything like it was supposed to come up again? But dont worry too much about the real exam because nobody expects anymore from you than for you to try your hardest!

Good luck on the exam!

3. Childline Avatar
    Frozenyogurtbear / Jan 26 2018 9.16

so i recently sat my prelims (mock exams) and one in particular went horribly wrong. i went to the desegnated room but there was no invigulator so i went to the notice board with details of exams and rooms (i normally sit exams in a small group aside from the main exam) to diuble check i went to the right plave and i did so i went back and still noone there. i waited for a couple minutes but was beginning to get very anxious cause i didnt know what was going on. my next move was foing to my class teacher for that subject and there was a huge chase around the shool for the head invigulator and the depute head of the school in charge of the prelims and i couldnt breathe. my head was going absolutly crazy i couldnt think striaght etc. we got the head invigulator and went to the room and then the was more probkems as the 2 of us in the room needed IT support and there was only 1 computer so more panicking but eventually got everything sorted to sit the exam which was 2 hours 45 mins long. i dont remember any of the exam and i know my head was not able to concentrate. i know this is only prelims but i dont want this to happen in a real exam because i dont think i would do very well. how do i cope or prevent problems affecting my performance.

Sethr123 / Feb 23 2018 21.53

I know what I feels like to get into a panick when doing a prelims and as you said they arent really improve but you want to do well in them so you know how you are able to cope in the really exams so what I do is clear my mind and take a deep breath in and out so do that for a couple of mins till your clam after then focus on your subject by look over your jotter but always remember you can only do your best.

Good luck on your exams when they come I have two mouths left till mine 😬.

4. Childline Avatar
    purplechicky / Mar 07 2018 17.00

I think you should tell a teacher at your school - mention that it would really mess you up if it were to happen in the real exam. That way, hopefully, they'll make sure that there's no problem in the real exam. Good luck!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything