Highly sensitivity

Show
  1. Heart
    AlienHasFeelings2 / Jan 21 2018 15.35

Is anyone highly sensitive? Its a personality trait that 1-5 people in world have. Its seen as being shy or quiet..or a bad thing because in cultural norms Its seen in a negative manner. People would say to toughen up or not to be so sensitive. If you have this or know someone who is like this, then you may be highly sensitive. And theres nothing wrong with it. I was just crying a while ago because i just keep remembering some people saying certain things and i would get so offended but show that im not but sometimes i cant help it. If you want to know, you can take a test search hsp test and you will find out. And by the way highly sensitive is more than just being offended. We feel so much of this world than a non hsp. Im not trying to say we are special or anything but we feel so abnormal because we feel like we are the ones being like this.

Im making this thread to see if theres anyone else out there that can relate. And if your not or you want to know more, educating other people would be pretty cool.

Of course I dont expect people to really understand since its been looked down so much.

And pardon me if i have said anything wrong-

Whatever im gone now bye. :D

2. Lion
    BetterButter / Jan 22 2018 20.53

Hi honey,

I just took the test and I related to almost everything on that test! I get really unsettled when other people are and I hate loud noises or scents that are too strong. I try to make my life so it fits into other people’s. Too much going on at once in a short amount of time gives me so much anxiety that i feel like I can’t breathe and I pace up and down, so worried and anxious.

Sorry this is all I can write

Mary x

3. Heart
    BetterButter / Jan 22 2018 20.53

Hi honey,

I just took the test and I related to almost everything on that test! I get really unsettled when other people are and I hate loud noises or scents that are too strong. I try to make my life so it fits into other people’s. Too much going on at once in a short amount of time gives me so much anxiety that i feel like I can’t breathe and I pace up and down, so worried and anxious.

Sorry this is all I can write

Mary x

AlienHasFeelings2 / Jan 26 2018 18.04

Hello and thats really cool. How do you feel that you took the test?

And yeah same. I get anxiety too when there is a lot going on or if someone is not feeling good its like im sensing the emotions into my own without even knowing. Crowdy places and loud noises are the big ones haha. Remember all hsps are different so dont worry If you dont relate with all of the things listed on the test and I hope it helped you a little bit about yourself xx

Thanks for replying means a lot

Tam~

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything