Pressure to get involved

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    smpf06 / Jan 13 2018 15.16

Hi, my name is Fee and ive been feeling under pressure recently. I have been depressed and feeling sad for a couple of months now and haven't been interacting with friends. I don't feel like I belong in this world. My mum has begun to notice now, and I'm afraid to tell her how I feel. She's now pressurising me to invite friends over. What do I do? My teachers also pressure me to get involved. I m stuck.

from, Fee

2. Childline Avatar
    Oitis12 / Feb 12 2018 17.35

Hope someone can help u soon

3. Comic
    rose6978 / Feb 28 2018 15.55

We feel the same way as we have are SATs soon and we feel very under pressure as we do them in 7 weeks

4. Childline Avatar
    smpf06 / Jan 13 2018 15.16

Hi, my name is Fee and ive been feeling under pressure recently. I have been depressed and feeling sad for a couple of months now and haven't been interacting with friends. I don't feel like I belong in this world. My mum has begun to notice now, and I'm afraid to tell her how I feel. She's now pressurising me to invite friends over. What do I do? My teachers also pressure me to get involved. I m stuck.

from, Fee

CutePie1 / Mar 04 2018 8.22

Dont worry, I felt similar and the way I got over it was by figuring out that I do belong in this world. Think about how many people care about you and how they all need you in their lives. I know that sounds like they dont but they DO! Also to make yourself feel better (i know this sounds wierd but it helps) buy some colouring books because they are really useful. And finally if you tell your mum she will stop pressuring you as she understands.

I really hope that this can help you and in the future you feel a lot better.

Thanks

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything