What has our world become...

Show
  1. Butterfly
    Doofleflower / Jan 13 2018 8.38

I can't believe that our society has become such a train wreck. We're being held back from pursuing our dreams, stuck in a 9-5 job with bad payment trying to finish your university course. And I'm over here, watching the worlds events take place and I wonder: How have you greedy billionaires forgotten about the future of our kind? The world our children will handle tomorrow? I'm only 12 and I can see that something has to change if we're ever going to progress as human beings. We need to put our differences aside and regain trust from each other. (also here's an interactive thing about trust, only works on computers tho: ncase.me/trust)

Anyway, what do you think needs to change? Let me know!

Always here :D

2. Childline Avatar
    Orangepenguin / Jan 14 2018 18.24

the world always had horrible selfish people but now its briadcasted we no longer live our lives oblivious to what us going on. there is amazing technology now but people often use selfushly and wrecklessly. you can not change the world over night but start by becoming who you want to be then you can start to make the world you want even though there will still be bad people everyone will know you tried to make the world a better place and you will inspire others by making the world better abd safer.

3. Top dog
    cactusdog / Jan 15 2018 16.17

The world can be confusing, upsetting and act odd sometimes but everyone needs to know that instead of worrying about how the world is going to change in the wrong ways, think about how you can change it for the right ways. I also think everyone should know that there is always people for you that you can talk to about this.

xx

4. Superstar
    buffyqueen / Jan 28 2018 11.38

I'm a teenager and come from the most accepting generation today. It's up to the young people of the world to make a difference because we've been brought up to accept differences. The biggest problems with technology is that every 10 year old has a iphone, Macbook, Ipad and an Xbox but when I was 10 I had one thing to play with and it was called OUTSIDE

5. Childline Avatar
    Doofleflower / Jan 13 2018 8.38

I can't believe that our society has become such a train wreck. We're being held back from pursuing our dreams, stuck in a 9-5 job with bad payment trying to finish your university course. And I'm over here, watching the worlds events take place and I wonder: How have you greedy billionaires forgotten about the future of our kind? The world our children will handle tomorrow? I'm only 12 and I can see that something has to change if we're ever going to progress as human beings. We need to put our differences aside and regain trust from each other. (also here's an interactive thing about trust, only works on computers tho: ncase.me/trust)

Anyway, what do you think needs to change? Let me know!

Always here :D

Meliiii / Feb 25 2018 18.30

Me too I’m nearly 12 and I can see it too. The world needs to change!

6. Gamer
    Tyler2002 / Feb 27 2018 8.46

I agree. Im 12 but i look and act 16. I am not like most teens though. I dont wear sport clothing, use social media or listen to rap music. I'm smart and creative and I like maths, tech, music, mechanics, physics and chemistry and the sports i wanna do are slightly more unique. I'm interested in ice hockey and auto sports. I listen to rock music and i have recently started to learn Swedish. I hate how annoying youtubers like Pewdiepie or leafy just behave, by yapping on about memes and drugs.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything