taylor swift

Show
  1. Nose dive
    MakeYourOwnMagic / Jan 02 2018 10.04

is anyone lse listening to Reputation on repeat? i love taylor so much, she is such a great role-model and her personality is amazing. what is your favourite album by her? Reputation is my favourtie? what is your favourite song by her? what is your favourite song on Reputation? why do you love her so much? i think she is such an inspiration and writes about what is close to her heart, which makes it all super relatable. if you dont like taylor - what are your reasons? who is your favourite sing/band? my favourite bands are little mix and fifth harmony

2. Headphones
    Lyra-Izzy / Sep 18 2021 10.09

Hi, I'm Izzy

I don't know if you're still on this, but I also love repuation album. My favourite songs from it are Call It What You Want, Dancing With Our Hands Tied, Don't Blame Me and This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things. Honestly, on first glance it seems like a dark album, but really it's got somany beautiful love songs about Joe. Did you enjoy Lover, Folklore and Evermore, I love all these albms so much and I can't wait for Red (Taylors Version). I just think she's such an inspiration, and her constant support of the lgbtq+ community really warms my little queer heart. Also, her lyrics are absolutely incredible. Folklore and Evermore are worthy of critical acclaim. My favourite artists and bands are Halsey, Girl In Red, 5 Seconds Of Summer and The Maine.

Xx Izzy

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything