My Great day!

Show
  1. Reaching out
    ItsLeviOsanotLeviosA / Dec 25 2017 15.37

Its christmas which is great anyway but this morning I got put in a group chat and found my best friend who I lost contact with over two years ago! I am so happy. We called and had a catch up and I am just so happy!

E x

2. Reaching out

Its christmas which is great anyway but this morning I got put in a group chat and found my best friend who I lost contact with over two years ago! I am so happy. We called and had a catch up and I am just so happy!

E x

Childline-Host / Dec 29 2017 16.46

Hi there

This is such a lovey post and it sounds like reconnecting with with your best friend really was the best Christmas present .

It's great that you could have a catch up - this really was a good day! Thanks so much for sharing and hope you have many more

Take care

Frankie Host

3. Prisoner

E x

111123 / Dec 30 2017 16.40

thats amazing!! i am finally feeling not so depressed today after receiving lovely feedback on a piece of creative writing i posted xx

so glad you had a good xmas and got in touch with your best friend!!!!

happy new year xx

frankie xxx

4. Reaching out
    111123 / Dec 30 2017 16.40

thats amazing!! i am finally feeling not so depressed today after receiving lovely feedback on a piece of creative writing i posted xx

so glad you had a good xmas and got in touch with your best friend!!!!

happy new year xx

frankie xxx

ItsLeviOsanotLeviosA / Jan 05 2018 17.22

Thanks and I bet your writing was amazing!

Happy new Year!

E x

5. Prisoner
    111123 / Jan 06 2018 19.03

ty x happy new year to you too xxxx

frankie x

6. Reaching out
    111123 / Jan 06 2018 19.03

ty x happy new year to you too xxxx

frankie x

ItsLeviOsanotLeviosA / Jan 07 2018 13.56

E x