Show
  1. Flying
    Flosster / Dec 19 2017 19.16

Sometimes I get so cross about how we're destroying the world that i feel i need to blame someone so i tell myself, adults are destroying the world and dont care about us, they dont mind that they are leaving us, the next generation, with nothing but an impossible mission to rebuild the world they have so brutally murdered!

2. Childline Avatar

Sometimes I get so cross about how we're destroying the world that i feel i need to blame someone so i tell myself, adults are destroying the world and dont care about us, they dont mind that they are leaving us, the next generation, with nothing but an impossible mission to rebuild the world they have so brutally murdered!

Holly82620 / Dec 28 2017 16.06

Can I ask; what do you think they’ve done wrong?

3. Wallflower

CoconutChoc / Dec 29 2017 19.17

I know! They don’t care about the future of the people who will take care of tomorrow!

4. Flying
    Holly82620 / Dec 28 2017 16.06

Can I ask; what do you think they’ve done wrong?

Flosster / Jan 07 2018 9.41

Its not all of them its just these main people you hear about in the news. And other people like murderers and people who are racist and sexist.

5. Childline Avatar
    Flosster / Jan 07 2018 9.41

Its not all of them its just these main people you hear about in the news. And other people like murderers and people who are racist and sexist.

joeyha8352 / Jan 08 2018 22.06

I feel similar about the child in the White House, saying climate change doesn't exist. And nearly a third of his voters think it's a hoax too. It's frustrating, plus he's playing with people's lives using twitter. I like to think we'll get there eventually and clean up as much as we can!

6. Flying
    joeyha8352 / Jan 08 2018 22.06

I feel similar about the child in the White House, saying climate change doesn't exist. And nearly a third of his voters think it's a hoax too. It's frustrating, plus he's playing with people's lives using twitter. I like to think we'll get there eventually and clean up as much as we can!

Flosster / Feb 11 2018 17.25

Yes, have you heard of youtube? You probably have, anyway i really suggest looking up someone called Prince EA zlsome of the videos he does are so amazing and eye opening i want to send them to everyone!

7. Gamer
    Tyler2002 / Feb 27 2018 8.59

If people are stop being racist, homophobic and sexist, then how come no-one is fixing ageism? The government treats all minors like weak, vulnerable and irresponsoble little ants that need protecring and they're provided with food,drink, clothes and shelter by their parents. Like if you're roughly 14-17 then you can get a job, be wise with money and look after yourself. In addition, we should scrap the "age restriction" business and instead give minors mental ages. They should take a test based on their intelligence and responisibility, and get giving a mental age which lets them know what they can and cant do. The test should be took every year

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything