How do you get to sleep at night?

Show
  1. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Dec 07 2017 15.42

Hi everyone,

We know that so many of you can find it really hard to get to sleep.  We also know how much you all help each other out on the boards and we thought this thread could be a place to share your tips and advice!  We’d love to hear what things help you.  Reading a thread like this on the boards, especially at night, can give new ideas to try when you just can’t sleep.

Just to let you know, you can read the boards and write your own post at any time but posts are only checked between 9am and 9pm, so they won’t appear outside of these times.  But you’ll still be able to try out any suggestions and maybe you can let us know too if something you read here helps you to get some sleep!

We look forward to seeing all you come up with!

Take care,

Jas-Host

2. Loser
    Mushipeas / Dec 08 2017 16.54

When I can't sleep, I just lie down and think about life, and just remind myself that even though I don't have anyone, I always have myself. If then I start crying or still can't sleep, I listen to music (I would recommend listening to Lauren Aquilina- King). Then I look up motivational quotes, that usually helps me stop crying or it helps me get sleepier! I hope this helped!

Love, MushiPeas xx

3. Explosion
    FireworkGalaxy / Dec 08 2017 19.20

I usually think of a story in my head. Usually then I can't go to sleep until I have finished the story so I would not reccomend making it too gripping.

This thread is a brill idea. I love it!

4. Childline Avatar
    nerdrunna / Dec 09 2017 23.15

I snuggle in my duvet and put a teddy over my eyes

5. Gamer
    beetrootrun123 / Dec 09 2017 23.39

I Usually Read A Book And Make A Future / Think Of A Sequel, Then Actually Finish It The Next Night And Compare The Two Versions.

Or, I Just Lay There Thinking About The Events Of The Next Day, I Plan Everything So I Don't Get Nervous. I Love This Thread Idea

6. Childline Avatar
    Temporary27671940 / Dec 10 2017 11.16

If I can't sleep I think about things that make me happy like my first ballet dance on stage or my first hip hop dance. Stuff like that or Evan funny happy moments in school if that don't work I imagine what I want to be like next year or what things I Wang to do

7. Gamer
    Temporary27671940 / Dec 10 2017 11.16

If I can't sleep I think about things that make me happy like my first ballet dance on stage or my first hip hop dance. Stuff like that or Evan funny happy moments in school if that don't work I imagine what I want to be like next year or what things I Wang to do

beetrootrun123 / Dec 10 2017 15.40

I Agree

8. Sweets

I Usually Read A Book And Make A Future / Think Of A Sequel, Then Actually Finish It The Next Night And Compare The Two Versions.

Or, I Just Lay There Thinking About The Events Of The Next Day, I Plan Everything So I Don't Get Nervous. I Love This Thread Idea

Dalphine / Dec 10 2017 19.03

I plan for the next day too!

9. Childline Avatar

nerdrunna / Dec 10 2017 20.40

Cool idea, I love reading so I might try it.

Thanks kitkat2210

10. Childline Avatar
    Mushipeas / Dec 08 2017 16.54

When I can't sleep, I just lie down and think about life, and just remind myself that even though I don't have anyone, I always have myself. If then I start crying or still can't sleep, I listen to music (I would recommend listening to Lauren Aquilina- King). Then I look up motivational quotes, that usually helps me stop crying or it helps me get sleepier! I hope this helped!

Love, MushiPeas xx

nerdrunna / Dec 10 2017 20.43

But what if your life really depressing or something really sad has happened. This could keep you awake rather than sed you to seep.

11. Childline Avatar
    Temporary17266139 / Dec 10 2017 21.10

when i cant sleep i get a pen and my diary and write about my day and draw a picture of something or i get myself a drink and think of what the next day will be like

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything