“Housework is the woman's job"

Show
  1. Superstar
    fixmysoul / Dec 06 2017 21.26

Its really unfair and stupid that people still believe that cooking and cleaning and looking after kids is the womans job, especially with married woman. All humans are equal so men have just as much responsibility as women do. Its so annoying that women are portrayed as weak and vulnerable. It makes me wish i wasnt one. Good thing im never getting married! I feel sorry for women whose husbands make them do more housework than them. And in some families even tho the eldest is a boy its always the girl taking responsibility for things.

2. Childline Avatar
    fixmysoul / Dec 06 2017 21.26

Its really unfair and stupid that people still believe that cooking and cleaning and looking after kids is the womans job, especially with married woman. All humans are equal so men have just as much responsibility as women do. Its so annoying that women are portrayed as weak and vulnerable. It makes me wish i wasnt one. Good thing im never getting married! I feel sorry for women whose husbands make them do more housework than them. And in some families even tho the eldest is a boy its always the girl taking responsibility for things.

Jessiiveefan / Dec 07 2017 14.58

I agree ! It is so stupid !

3. Outcast
    AriaRosa / Jan 10 2018 1.53

It’s so annoying and pointless! One day, we will live without those stereotypes but in the meantime, ugh!

4. Superstar
    fixmysoul / Jan 10 2018 20.50

Its annoying that some aspects of my religion (islam) say looking after the house and kids is the womans job too.

5. Seeker
    prolixprolix / Jan 25 2018 0.51

Thats the reality though. Nowadays, married women are expected to get a job but they'll end up with two (housework and childcare is a job).

And i really doubt any partner is actually going to help me with housework. I don't doubt actually, i know.

And i don't want to give up my name, but its already double baralled so it will be me. My parents in law will probably expect me to, like the gits they'll be!

Marriage isn't fair, but we have it better that most, and right now, thats good enough.

6. Superstar
    prolixprolix / Jan 25 2018 0.51

Thats the reality though. Nowadays, married women are expected to get a job but they'll end up with two (housework and childcare is a job).

And i really doubt any partner is actually going to help me with housework. I don't doubt actually, i know.

And i don't want to give up my name, but its already double baralled so it will be me. My parents in law will probably expect me to, like the gits they'll be!

Marriage isn't fair, but we have it better that most, and right now, thats good enough.

buffyqueen / Jan 28 2018 11.43

everyone thinks marriage is bad but its really not. If you find a nice kind man that you love and he loves you back then you'll share the housework and childcare and all that stuff. And if that doesn't happen, well 1 in 3 marriages were never meant to be

7. Superstar

everyone thinks marriage is bad but its really not. If you find a nice kind man that you love and he loves you back then you'll share the housework and childcare and all that stuff. And if that doesn't happen, well 1 in 3 marriages were never meant to be

fixmysoul / Jan 28 2018 12.28

I dont wanna get married cuz i dont like the idea of relationships and family life sucks.

8. Seeker

prolixprolix / Jan 30 2018 23.27

Somehow. I think thats wishful thinking.

You can get a loving husband, but it doesn't mean you'll have an equal partnership.

Actually, part of my problem would be me. I don't think i would marry a feminine husband, but probably someone more typically masculine. I don't think i would think much of a weak guy. And i guess to me, weak may also mean, the stuff you"ve mentioned like helping out with kids. So in my own way, i am quite sexist.

9. Childline Avatar
    xchocolate / Feb 16 2018 19.23

I know in every house I've moved into my brother has the best room just because he's the eldest! Also I have a younger sister that can be quite annoying and I have to share a room with her because he's the eldest he can have a room for himself !!

10. Childline Avatar
    Cubble / Feb 20 2018 19.40

I hate watching my Grandma fetching and cleaning for my Grandad. She chooses too, but I dont think it’s right. Shouldnt my grandma have the chance to sit back for a change?

11. Coolcat
    Eves07 / Feb 20 2018 22.12

It is definoutly unfair. However girls all around the world are amazing and can do more than housework. Ignore the haters and stand up for womens rights. Everyone is equal and everyone deserved a voice.

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything