Getting angry over stupid things

Show
  1. Lion
    looocy / Nov 15 2017 0.00

I know I'm going to sound like a complete idiot, but I get so angry over the smallest, stupidest (is that a word???) things. People around me just tell me to get over it and move on but for me, that's not possible. I'm not a patient person and will lose my temper very quickly. Any tips on how to be more patient and tolerant, rather than getting wound up over something stupid?

2. Childline Avatar
    MagicalShaz / Nov 18 2017 12.01

That happens to me to. This is going to sound weird but try doing some relaxing exercises(like meditation) or watch some relaxing videos.It sounds weird but it works well for me when I'm angry and/or stressed.

3. Bookworm
    loubylou1- / Nov 22 2017 13.03

I get like this but I try not to get in a situation where I could get really angry or just take some time to myself every now and then. Also if something is starting to stress me out then I will walk away from it so the anger doesn’t get any worse ❤️

4. Prisoner
    111123 / Nov 22 2017 20.10

so do i xx but its usually building for a long time and sometimes the stupid things are the things that people assume make me angry, but really, it is just the thing that pushes me over the edge xxx

5. Childline Avatar
    starz02 / Nov 26 2017 22.51

I feel exactly the same way. Someone could just move their chair or just do nothing and it will still really make me angry when other people would not get angry at all over such tiny things. its become such a problem that I actually sometimes get very rude and aggressive and cant control my anger at all. when I get angry I cannot calm down ive tried basically everything so just know I feel the same

6. Childline Avatar
    zaizai670 / Jul 07 2020 16.06

i feel the exact same. what i do is have some alone time and listen to music. just have a playlist of your favourite song andlisten to them. focus on the music. it will divert your anger and reduce it until its gone. hope it helps

7. Prisoner
    zaizai670 / Jul 07 2020 16.06

i feel the exact same. what i do is have some alone time and listen to music. just have a playlist of your favourite song andlisten to them. focus on the music. it will divert your anger and reduce it until its gone. hope it helps

111123 / Sep 19 2020 0.26

thank you so much :) ive logged back in because im going through a rough time at the moment and this message has been really helpful :) thank you so much 💕

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything