Self harming Friend

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    BobthecraZypotato / Sep 18 2017 21.34

I have a friend who has been trying to kill herself many of time x i however been helping her concure her fears and death thoughts She is now ok x i hope that nobody has a self harming friend if so you shoukd talk to someone about it you trust like i did x you should tell the perso. how much you lpve them

2. Nose dive
    MakeYourOwnMagic / Oct 04 2017 17.22

that is so sweet

3. Childline Avatar
    MakeYourOwnMagic / Oct 04 2017 17.22

that is so sweet

BillyBob82 / Nov 15 2017 10.45

just like my Sugar Honey Ice Tea

4. Outcast

I have a friend who has been trying to kill herself many of time x i however been helping her concure her fears and death thoughts She is now ok x i hope that nobody has a self harming friend if so you shoukd talk to someone about it you trust like i did x you should tell the perso. how much you lpve them

Madeleine1 / Nov 22 2017 20.13

you have shown that if a friend is in need of a shoulder to cry on you are that shoulder x

5. Childline Avatar

MilyBananna / Jan 03 2018 0.54

That’s so wonderful I’m glad you were able to help I tried to do the same for my friend but I guess I did more harm than good and now she’s gone. The world needs more miracle workers like you!

6. Nose dive
    MilyBananna / Jan 03 2018 0.54

That’s so wonderful I’m glad you were able to help I tried to do the same for my friend but I guess I did more harm than good and now she’s gone. The world needs more miracle workers like you!

MakeYourOwnMagic / Jan 03 2018 17.27

i am so sorry. as a coinsidence i am listening to lighthouse by GRL. do not blame yourself. there is no wrong you could have done with trying to help someone. i hope you are alright. i am sure you are a miracle that the world has the plesure to have met. never feel guilty.

lots of love and hope it is all ok

MakeYourOwnMagic🎆

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything