Ww3 , Nostradamus

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    musicfan987 / Aug 22 2017 22.50

I am very worried about what is going on right now. Of course this thing with North Korea/ USA / Russia etc has been going on since April however today it has been super bad. Yesterday there was a full solar eclipse which many are saying represents danger. And of course North Korea have been saying rising tensions things WILL lead to to a nuclear war, and I don't know if you've saw everything that's going on but it's very scary. And then nostradamus (a very famous man who created a book full of predictions hundreds of years ago) predicted many things and almost every one of them came true, including main events such as the great fire of London and I saw that he predicted that world war 3 does in fact start this year. HELP what is everyone's opinion on this I have been worrying about this for a such a long time it's awful. Even my family find him scary.

2. Childline Avatar
    maxb87 / Aug 24 2017 14.40

Hi, you seem very scared, which is completely understandable. However, you should learn these facts; North Korea does NOT have the nuclear ability to wipe out America, or any other countries, without their retaliation destroying North Korea in enough time, especially a country the size of America. The second fact, is more of a philosophy, but listen to this. There are several hundred MILLION American's, and only one president. WE gave the president the power, and through impeachment and other methods, we can take it away. So, who's more powerful, the president, who is but one orange man, or the 300,000,000+ citizens of America? The third and final fact, is that there is Russia, China, America, and all the other Major Nuclear Powers, with there missiles pointed at Kim Jong Un, so if he fires one missile, whatever he calls a "War", will be one missile fired, probably doing no damage thanks to the anti missile systems in place, and then his government going up in flames.

3. Childline Avatar
    maxb87 / Aug 24 2017 14.40

Hi, you seem very scared, which is completely understandable. However, you should learn these facts; North Korea does NOT have the nuclear ability to wipe out America, or any other countries, without their retaliation destroying North Korea in enough time, especially a country the size of America. The second fact, is more of a philosophy, but listen to this. There are several hundred MILLION American's, and only one president. WE gave the president the power, and through impeachment and other methods, we can take it away. So, who's more powerful, the president, who is but one orange man, or the 300,000,000+ citizens of America? The third and final fact, is that there is Russia, China, America, and all the other Major Nuclear Powers, with there missiles pointed at Kim Jong Un, so if he fires one missile, whatever he calls a "War", will be one missile fired, probably doing no damage thanks to the anti missile systems in place, and then his government going up in flames.

musicfan987 / Aug 24 2017 17.06

What about the Nostradamus predictions? his book is terrifying, they have all came true. And I am afraid that the uk will get involved and something will happen to us? thank you for this reply though, it was helpful

4. Childline Avatar
    musicfan987 / Aug 24 2017 17.06

What about the Nostradamus predictions? his book is terrifying, they have all came true. And I am afraid that the uk will get involved and something will happen to us? thank you for this reply though, it was helpful

Caitlin12321 / Sep 03 2017 21.40

These predictions where from a very long time ago, the man that made the predictions probably did not consider the rules in 2017 set by governments. In 2017 we have a well respected government they will not allow a war to happen.north korea do not have the weapons to wipe out any country and the UN and others country's make sure war and conflict do not happen. If my message or other do not change you state of mind I recommend distracting yourself and trying to think of the most positive things possible

5. Outcast
    UserLPK / Sep 05 2017 12.58

Also, if Kim Jong Un has enemies everywhere. I can't think of one country that wants N Korea to start a nuclear war. Kim Jong Un will lose the war before it has even started. That is of there is a war. Nostradamus' theories are coincidental, but they are as reliable as exit polls. Only a few are really accurate.

6. Childline Avatar
    HydraIsland / Sep 14 2017 21.21

Not all Nostradamus predictions come true. I have a book on them and so many of them are wrong

7. Childline Avatar

I am very worried about what is going on right now. Of course this thing with North Korea/ USA / Russia etc has been going on since April however today it has been super bad. Yesterday there was a full solar eclipse which many are saying represents danger. And of course North Korea have been saying rising tensions things WILL lead to to a nuclear war, and I don't know if you've saw everything that's going on but it's very scary. And then nostradamus (a very famous man who created a book full of predictions hundreds of years ago) predicted many things and almost every one of them came true, including main events such as the great fire of London and I saw that he predicted that world war 3 does in fact start this year. HELP what is everyone's opinion on this I have been worrying about this for a such a long time it's awful. Even my family find him scary.

HydraIsland / Sep 14 2017 21.23

North Korea only has 10 nukes whereas the uk has around 6000 (I think) and the us has 10000 (I think) all I know is that both the uk and the us have a lot of nukes

8. Childline Avatar

Saltandshake / Sep 20 2017 16.13

if war does happen north korea will lose very quickly as it has zero friends but usa has many so don't worry

9. Childline Avatar
    RavenXOXO / Oct 09 2017 0.32

I'm scared

10. Childline Avatar

218Deniz / Dec 16 2017 16.21

This is why we have the UK Nuclear Deterent Trident where we have a few submarines on standby and one is constantly patrolling so if someone thinks it's a good idea to nuke the UK we could fire back at them even if the UK is destroyed since the submarine with our nuclear missiles are still out there

11. Childline Avatar
    Meliiii / Feb 25 2018 18.37

I see you posted this in 2017. It’s 2018 now.. no nuclear war. I hope you feel better now fresh year happy positive feelings no war is going to happen keep your head high and keep positive.

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything