Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    ANameWithNoName / Dec 06 2016 22.48

hi my name is Joe. and I have done some stupid things in my life but what I am about to tell you is by far the worst.

around june 2016 I started talking to some girls (on different occasions) I thought I knew them but turns out I didn't. we sent some images once or twice. now, being more mature has caused me to come to my senses and I now realise that my foolishness could cost me a good future and job. I don't wanna get in trouble with the police but now I know that what I did was illegal and if id just stopped and thought back then, then I wouldn't be in this situation now. I don't wanna get a criminal record and i just wanna do well and make my parents proud. I feel ashamed and I feel that I cant tell anyone and it is really starting to affect my learning. I deeply regret what I did and I would jump at a chance to change it. I really don't know what to do. what do you suggest that I do? and who should I tell?

please I need help

Joe

2. Top dog
    ANameWithNoName / Dec 06 2016 22.48

hi my name is Joe. and I have done some stupid things in my life but what I am about to tell you is by far the worst.

around june 2016 I started talking to some girls (on different occasions) I thought I knew them but turns out I didn't. we sent some images once or twice. now, being more mature has caused me to come to my senses and I now realise that my foolishness could cost me a good future and job. I don't wanna get in trouble with the police but now I know that what I did was illegal and if id just stopped and thought back then, then I wouldn't be in this situation now. I don't wanna get a criminal record and i just wanna do well and make my parents proud. I feel ashamed and I feel that I cant tell anyone and it is really starting to affect my learning. I deeply regret what I did and I would jump at a chance to change it. I really don't know what to do. what do you suggest that I do? and who should I tell?

please I need help

Joe

Temporary48113010 / Dec 11 2016 19.31

You wont get in trouble with the police, because it was their fault not yours. The thing you can do is call child line, the police or tell your parents because you don't know they could be adults because don't meet someone, that you have met online things are always as they seem.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything