sexual abuse?

This content might introduce themes and ideas that may be confusing or shocking if you have not experienced them before.   

Go to Sexual Abuse

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    monicaisonline / Aug 26 2016 11.14

ok so u might have seen my other post but this one happened when I was 11. I was at school and there was this boy I knew lets just say he was a friend. One day after school he took me to his secret hideout which was in his bedroom in his house we were home alone hanging out. Then he said come over here don't be shy, he said how can u have these ( my breasts) at 11!? Then he poked them then out my arms in a pillow and told me to strip completely . I really didn't want to but he took my clothes off for me (everything) then he got hid hand and got right up there and his other hand was all over my breasts. He had it with me.the next day he gave me a bra and some tight red pants. He pinned me against the wall and told me to meet him again I didn't but at the end of school he got me and took him over to his empty house again and made me wear the push up and tight pants then he made me have sex with him again. I don't know what to do now . Its become a daily thing and he keeps buying me lingerie that he calls s*xy . What do I do . Its daily and he only does it to me cuz I'm the only one in his class that has big breasts and wears a bra

2. Childline Avatar
    singthing / Aug 26 2016 16.14

As embarrassing as this may be

Please tell one of these people

Parent

Adult relatives

Teacher

Or childline people (as a last resort)

How old is he???

Please tell someone

This is unacceptable

I feel sorry for you