I didn't want to have anal sex.

Show
  1. Contemplator
    QueenAlien123 / Jul 27 2016 14.07

I am 15 and my boyfriend of almost 5 months is 16 next month, we've had consensual sex a lot of times now but my boyfriend (lets call him Bob) had been asking me to do anal a lot recently and I had made it clear I do not want to do it. A few nights ago me and Bob had a few drinks in my house and were a bit tipsy and he had been nagging me all night asking me to do anal with him and I had said no every time, then he started saying things like 'just this once' and saying that we never have to try it again if I don't like it so I finally gave in and said I would do it because he wanted to.. I don't know if this actually counts as sexual abuse because in the end I gave my consent and Bob has never made me do anything I haven't wanted to do before, and I know he didn't intend to make me feel like this but I can't help but lose some trust in him now because he knew it did not make me comfortable.. Is this even a problem because I gave my consent?

2. Childline Avatar
    QueenAlien123 / Jul 27 2016 14.07

I am 15 and my boyfriend of almost 5 months is 16 next month, we've had consensual sex a lot of times now but my boyfriend (lets call him Bob) had been asking me to do anal a lot recently and I had made it clear I do not want to do it. A few nights ago me and Bob had a few drinks in my house and were a bit tipsy and he had been nagging me all night asking me to do anal with him and I had said no every time, then he started saying things like 'just this once' and saying that we never have to try it again if I don't like it so I finally gave in and said I would do it because he wanted to.. I don't know if this actually counts as sexual abuse because in the end I gave my consent and Bob has never made me do anything I haven't wanted to do before, and I know he didn't intend to make me feel like this but I can't help but lose some trust in him now because he knew it did not make me comfortable.. Is this even a problem because I gave my consent?

zahara17 / Jul 30 2016 23.02

hi

it sounds like he pressured you into having anal and you only said yes because of the pressure you were put under, being pressured into having any type of sex is classed as rape,

trust can be a very hard thing to build up after it has been broken

just remember that it is not your fault that he pressured you into doing this,

have you tried talking to him about how you feel and explaining that you only said yes to please him?

Angel

3. Childline Avatar
    Temporary12603603 / Aug 08 2016 15.59

I know it's hard, being pressured into sex isn't right. But unfort this doesn't count as rape or sexual abuse because you have your consent, it is emotional abuse to pressure you into doing it

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything