some sleeping issues..

Show
  1. Wallflower
    Spydinopizza / May 23 2016 14.05

Hi, don't really know why im posting this but here i go.

ive had on and off sleeping problems for awhile, sometimes hardly sleeping at all and then sleeping for 13+ hours, this is probably linked to my depression and/or anxiety.

recently ive discovered i have repressed memories and at night when i lie down im either completely thinking of the repressed memory or im zoning out.. I think it normally happens for one hour + but its kind of frustrating...

anyway, thanks for reading..

2. Reaching out
    Childline-Host / May 23 2016 14.05
    spydino / 02 may 2016 at 23:07

Hi, don't really know why im posting this but here i go.

ive had on and off sleeping problems for awhile, sometimes hardly sleeping at all and then sleeping for 13+ hours, this is probably linked to my depression and/or anxiety.

recently ive discovered i have repressed memories and at night when i lie down im either completely thinking of the repressed memory or im zoning out.. I think it normally happens for one hour + but its kind of frustrating...

anyway, thanks for reading..

Hi Spydino,

Sorry that we are only just seeing this but thank you for posting it. I know you weren't too sure about why you wanted to write it but it's good to talk about what you are going through and to also know that you are not alone.

Does anyone else maybe struggle at night like this? It would be good to see what things have maybe been suggested to or worked for you.

Young Minds is a charity all about improving young people's mental health and their site might be a good place for you to have a look at too: http://www.youngminds.org.uk/for_children_young_people

Hope that helps!

Jas-host

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything