Tired all the time...

Show
  1. Heart
    ourintensememories / May 24 2016 21.57

So, normally on school days, I sleep for about 8 or 9 hours, and on weekends/holidays, I sleep for usually around 11 or 12 hours (that is, if I haven't got anything on the next day).

The thing is - it doesn't matter whether how long I sleep at night, I'm always tired and rather grumpy in the morning. It isn't even just the morning - I wake up at 7am for school, and I still find myself feeling just as droopy at noon, and even dinner time.

It's getting to a point where I get distracted from my schoolwork by stopping and thinking 'ooh, I am tired', and then slipping into a daydream, and to a point where I spend a lot of my spare time sleeping.

Along with the constant tiredness, I am getting a lot of headaches and pain in my body (specifically my arms, legs, back and neck). 

What could this be? And what should I do about it?

-- Kat x 

2. Childline Avatar
    Justmeuphere / Mar 24 2016 18.48
    iconickat / 23 march 2016 at 18:25

So, normally on school days, I sleep for about 8 or 9 hours, and on weekends/holidays, I sleep for usually around 11 or 12 hours (that is, if I haven't got anything on the next day).

The thing is - it doesn't matter whether how long I sleep at night, I'm always tired and rather grumpy in the morning. It isn't even just the morning - I wake up at 7am for school, and I still find myself feeling just as droopy at noon, and even dinner time.

It's getting to a point where I get distracted from my schoolwork by stopping and thinking 'ooh, I am tired', and then slipping into a daydream, and to a point where I spend a lot of my spare time sleeping.

Along with the constant tiredness, I am getting a lot of headaches and pain in my body (specifically my arms, legs, back and neck). 

What could this be? And what should I do about it?

-- Kat x 

Maybe try to go to the doctors and get a blood test, when something similar happened to me I was anaemic and lacking iron, so it could be that perhaps :)

3. Childline Avatar
    Wolfie1545 / Mar 25 2016 12.21

Seems like you've haven't slept for ages... Since I do the same I rarely get aches in my body now. I think the cause off the aches is working abit to hard. I think the back aches are from Ur spine because when u droop UR spine it starts to ache. Headache I think is when u don't know what to do and there's to much noise around and then Ur brain gets dizzy and starts aching. If u felt better u could try and go to bed early maybe

from Wolfie1545

4. Heart
    ourintensememories / Mar 25 2016 13.59
    justmeuphere / 24 march 2016 at 18:48

Maybe try to go to the doctors and get a blood test, when something similar happened to me I was anaemic and lacking iron, so it could be that perhaps :)

Hey,
    I'm getting a blood test in a few weeks because my mum thinks I'm allergic/intolerant to something or other :3 I don't know if they'll check for anaemia but I've researched iron deficiency anaemia and I have a few of the symptoms (being tired a lot, lack of energy, headaches, feeling itchy).
    I'll definitely mention that before I get my blood test. Thank you ;)
    -- Kat x

5. Childline Avatar
    Blossom745 / May 24 2016 21.57

Hiya, I can kinda of relate to you but it's just that I keep on yawning uncontrollably - that isn't the worst part. When I am deeply yawning something wierd happens in my throat basically I quack (yes, like a duck). It is wierd but you know. I get headaches as well. My advice is tell your mum and let people know. -E

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything