downhill sprial

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    MidnightTrain / Jun 09 2016 19.43

recently i havent been getting to sleep till about 11:30pm-3am everynnight. i wake up in the morning and im exhaused throughout the rest of the day.

i get tired easily and find it hard to drift off unless there's my nightitme playlist playing. Like a lot of people i also do the most thinking at these stupid times which annoys you especially when you know how tired you will be later on...

does nyone have any tips on how to clear your mind and make eveeything easier to sleep because im sick of having to tell everyone im too tired to do things?

thanks x S

2. Childline Avatar
    molly8901 / Jun 09 2016 19.43
    midnighttrain / 08 june 2016 at 23:29

recently i havent been getting to sleep till about 11:30pm-3am everynnight. i wake up in the morning and im exhaused throughout the rest of the day.

i get tired easily and find it hard to drift off unless there's my nightitme playlist playing. Like a lot of people i also do the most thinking at these stupid times which annoys you especially when you know how tired you will be later on...

does nyone have any tips on how to clear your mind and make eveeything easier to sleep because im sick of having to tell everyone im too tired to do things?

thanks x S

Hi , I'm molly . I have the same problems .... my tips are : Don't go on any electronics at least 2 hours before going to bed , read a book instead . Download an app on your phone of relaxing sounds Only drink water through the way Hope this helps ... good luck , Molly x♡

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything