Sexual Abuse

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Iamneedinghelp / May 14 2016 22.55

I am being sexually abused by a boy in my class. He flicked his finger into my breast and then said "How have you got breasts at the age of ten?" I quickly tried to pull him off of me, and he stared at them the whole OR lesson. What should I do?

2. Childline Avatar
    KAS462 / May 07 2016 9.09
    iamneedinghelp / 06 may 2016 at 16:25

I am being sexually abused by a boy in my class. He flicked his finger into my breast and then said "How have you got breasts at the age of ten?" I quickly tried to pull him off of me, and he stared at them the whole OR lesson. What should I do?

im used to it i always get that of my mother you have came to the right place and you need to tell a parent or teacher to get it sorted out

3. Childline Avatar
    HiMyNameIs0 / May 07 2016 19.58

Its Important That You Tell A Teacher Or A Parent About This.

If Your Not Comfortable Doing So then you may want to speak to a childline person they are fully confidential and are great use

-K

4. Gamer
    jordynnloves / May 14 2016 16.10
    himynameis0 / 07 may 2016 at 19:58

Its Important That You Tell A Teacher Or A Parent About This.

If Your Not Comfortable Doing So then you may want to speak to a childline person they are fully confidential and are great use

-K

this is not abuse this is harrastment a boy one took off my bra strap onvce and cops did nothing

5. Childline Avatar
    harris12345 / May 14 2016 22.55

i was sexually abused by a boy im my year. he made me do things and done things to me when i told him to stop. The police are invovled and are on the case. But i cant cope anymore, i have dreams about what happened and its on my mind 24/7, ive tried to ignore it all and put on a brave face but i cant hold it much longer. i donet go to school because of whats happened and now ive lost a lot of friends and social contact. i feel like i have no one, can anyone help? 

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything