What is this?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Kitty3012 / May 15 2016 7.53

When I was 6 there was this guy, let's call him T, T was older than me and one day when me and T were playing in the garden he told me to come behind the trees at the end on the garden with him, I was only young, so I did. He kept smiling and showed me his well 'private area' he then put my hand on it and kept his hand on mine to stop me from moving my hand. I remember being very confused. After a while he let go of me and walked back inside. What is this counted as? I have never told anyone about this, not even my parents...

2. Childline Avatar
    LolzGirl345 / May 15 2016 7.53
    kitty3012 / 12 february 2016 at 15:56

When I was 6 there was this guy, let's call him T, T was older than me and one day when me and T were playing in the garden he told me to come behind the trees at the end on the garden with him, I was only young, so I did. He kept smiling and showed me his well 'private area' he then put my hand on it and kept his hand on mine to stop me from moving my hand. I remember being very confused. After a while he let go of me and walked back inside. What is this counted as? I have never told anyone about this, not even my parents...

Hiya,

I think that could be sexual abuse, but i know you wrote this post a while ago, so you might already know. How old are you now? You are being really brave about this and i love your courage.

Keira xxx

Ps it would mean alot if you replied

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything