My Brother and I

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Val80 / Jun 01 2016 21.28

Hi, sorry if you hate me but I'm 12 and I had sex with my brother. I know it's disgusting and weird and sick and I'm sorry but please, I need advice!!! I'm so ashamed and I think I even may be pregnant with his baby. 

we have been doing it for a few times and he forces me to do it with him. But he's younger than me so it's my fault. I should have refused but in the end I agreed because he blackmailed me because dhe found out I was self harming and he said he would tell my mum if I didn't do it with him. So now I feel really bad and what do I do if I'm pregnant with my brothers baby at 12?!!!! Please help.

thank you

2. Childline Avatar
    CollideWithTheSky / Jun 01 2016 10.39
    val80 / 31 may 2016 at 20:49

Hi, sorry if you hate me but I'm 12 and I had sex with my brother. I know it's disgusting and weird and sick and I'm sorry but please, I need advice!!! I'm so ashamed and I think I even may be pregnant with his baby. 

we have been doing it for a few times and he forces me to do it with him. But he's younger than me so it's my fault. I should have refused but in the end I agreed because he blackmailed me because dhe found out I was self harming and he said he would tell my mum if I didn't do it with him. So now I feel really bad and what do I do if I'm pregnant with my brothers baby at 12?!!!! Please help.

thank you

Hi,

Please, PLEASE don't think that this is your fault. 

You said that your brother forced you. This is rape. It doesn't matter if he's younger than you, forcing you and blackmailing you is rape and also possibl emotional abuse. I am so sorry this happened to you.

What happens next is really important. You need to tell somebody, like the police. I know you probably don't want to get him in trouble but this is really serious and telling somebody will get you support and also potentially save someone else he may do the same to in the future. 

If it has been a month since the incident, buy a pregnancy test. You can get them at pharmacies no questions asked. If you are pregnant you don't need to keep it, but if you want to that is your choice- think carefully about what you want to do.

Finally, don't let this take over and ruin your life. It wasn't your fault so don't be ashamed. You are not disgusting. One day this will all be over and you can focus on the life you want to have, even if things are difficult right now. 

Good luck with everything, I wish you all the best. 

3. Butterfly
    DifferentDay / Jun 01 2016 13.47
    val80 / 31 may 2016 at 20:49

thank you

Hello,

I don't have much advice... Although I echo what CollideWithTheSky said. I know it is going to be so hard to tell someone, but you have to tell a responsible adult about this so that he can't do this again to you or to anyone else.

I just wanted you to know that you are never alone with this and if you tell someone, then if they are understanding they will not judge you for what has happened. What has happened shouldn't have happened, but it was not your fault that it did.

I know it's hard, but stay strong,

Bye for now,

Day :)

4. Childline Avatar
    Val80 / Jun 01 2016 19.09
    collidewiththesky / today at 10:39

Hi,

Please, PLEASE don't think that this is your fault. 

You said that your brother forced you. This is rape. It doesn't matter if he's younger than you, forcing you and blackmailing you is rape and also possibl emotional abuse. I am so sorry this happened to you.

What happens next is really important. You need to tell somebody, like the police. I know you probably don't want to get him in trouble but this is really serious and telling somebody will get you support and also potentially save someone else he may do the same to in the future. 

If it has been a month since the incident, buy a pregnancy test. You can get them at pharmacies no questions asked. If you are pregnant you don't need to keep it, but if you want to that is your choice- think carefully about what you want to do.

Finally, don't let this take over and ruin your life. It wasn't your fault so don't be ashamed. You are not disgusting. One day this will all be over and you can focus on the life you want to have, even if things are difficult right now. 

Good luck with everything, I wish you all the best. 

Hi collide with the sky,

Thank you so much!! I guess but I don't know really whether it was rape because he did keep asking me and blackmailing me but he is younger and he doesn't know what he's doing and I did so I should have been responsible. And after he forced me I kind of let him do it and I didn't mind so much. Sorry that it's so weird and sick. And I'm just really scared im pregnant because I haven't had my period for a bit maybe I'm being paranoid but im really scared and I really can't tell anyone they'll hate me and I'm weird. I'm not allowed out the house by myself and I have no money so I couldn't buy a pregnancy test and I can't go to doctor. What do I do?

thank you

5. Childline Avatar
    LaLaGirl0145 / Jun 01 2016 20.57

Hi. I'm so sorry that you have had to go through this. 

If your brother has not started puberty yet( you said he was younger than you) then he would not be able to produce mature sperm so you would not be able to become pregnant. However just in case, I would do a 1-2-1 session to ask what to do.

Good luck.

6. Childline Avatar
    CollideWithTheSky / Jun 01 2016 21.28
    val80 / today at 19:09

Hi collide with the sky,

Thank you so much!! I guess but I don't know really whether it was rape because he did keep asking me and blackmailing me but he is younger and he doesn't know what he's doing and I did so I should have been responsible. And after he forced me I kind of let him do it and I didn't mind so much. Sorry that it's so weird and sick. And I'm just really scared im pregnant because I haven't had my period for a bit maybe I'm being paranoid but im really scared and I really can't tell anyone they'll hate me and I'm weird. I'm not allowed out the house by myself and I have no money so I couldn't buy a pregnancy test and I can't go to doctor. What do I do?

thank you

It's still rape, any form of sex that you didn't want is rape even if he didn't realise or if you didn't mind when it was actually happening, and it isn't your responsibility. Nothing is your fault, and you haven't done anything wrong. 

If you can't get out of the house to see a doctor, maybe you could go to the school nurse and ask for confidentiality next time they're in. They will be able to give you a pregnancy test.

I'm glad I could help even just a little. Good luck, you're being so brave about this whole situation. You should be proud of yourself for handling it so well- don't be ashamed of something that wasn't your fault. 

Oh one more thing, how long ago was your first ever period? If you're fairly new it's completely normal to miss periods for months or even a year. Stress also causes missed periods sometimes and I imagine this situation would be very stressful- so this symptom definitely does not necessarily mean you are pregnant. 

Again, good luck :) 

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything