my ex boyfriend

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Mnbvc1 / Jun 10 2016 21.55

need opinions on what to do....

my boyfirend(want him to be my ex but cant be) when we were going out we got personal and close to each other so we knew a lot of things (some we didnt want anyone else to know about). later on i found out he was cheating on me so i broke up with him. A week later he message dme saying that if i dont get back together woth him he would tell everyone about the things i told him (the things could really hurt me and peolel i care about). so i got back together with him and he made me take photos of my self and send them to him. Afte he got one he could make me do anything so he made me make out with him, give him a blow job, give him a hand job, fingered me and so on. im still with him as its still going on. wjhat should i do? please help!!

sorry if its graffical and not pleasent to read. 

2. Childline Avatar
    Emzy1350 / May 23 2016 20.16
    rose5887 / today at 17:16

my boyfirend(want him to be my ex but cant be) when we were going out we got personal and close to each other so we knew a lot of things (some we didnt want anyone else to know about). later on i found out he was cheating on me so i broke up with him. A week later he message dme saying that if i dont get back together woth him he would tell everyone about the things i told him (the things could really hurt me and peolel i care about). so i got back together with him and he made me take photos of my self and send them to him. Afte he got one he could make me do anything so he made me make out with him, give him a blow job, give him a hand job, fingered me and so on. im still with him as its still going on. wjhat should i do? please help!!

Hi I can see that this has been really hard for you and it's been hard for me As well and don't worry your not the only one I have been through exactly the same as you have and all I did Is went on to CEOP and clicked the report button and then I filled in the paper and then the next day I had a phone call from the police saying that they would like to meet me and discuss what has happened they are really helpful and they also informed a victim supportline that is always here for me If you ever feel like your boyfriend is forcing you to do sexual things to you it isn't right call the police or tell someone they will help you.

3. Reaching out
    Childline-Host / May 25 2016 19.39
    rose5887 / 23 may 2016 at 17:16

Hi Rose 5887

I can see that Emzy1350 has given you a fantastic and helpful reposnse which is just great as it really helps to know how others have managed a similar situation.

What he is doing is wrong and nobody has the right to hurt or control you in this way. It is not right for anyone to pressurise you into doing anything you don't want to. It is really important that you get the help and support that you deserve. You have been so brave and honest in your post.

There is more information on the Childline website and the link to CEOP reporting that Emzy1350 has mentioned and this is one of your options. Here is the link if you want to check it out: https://www.childline.org.uk/Explore/AbuseSafety/Pages/Sexualabuse.aspx

There are other options open to you too and it can really help to talk things through with someone and then make your decision on what support you would like. The Childline counsellors are always there for you to talk to anytime and are ready to listen. Maybe you could give 1-2-1- chat a try?

ChildlIne is here to support you.

Take care & Stay strong

Frankie Host

4. Childline Avatar
    lollypop1289 / Jun 10 2016 21.55
    rose5887 / 23 may 2016 at 17:16

tell someone u trust

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything