Being raped and falling pregnant/miscarriage

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Taneeshajayne / Jun 19 2016 15.00

Wen I was 12 nearly 13 I was raped by my grandad and unfortunately fell pregnant. I didn't know I was pregnant for a while until one day I started bleeding uncontrollably and got rushed to the hospital by ambulance, they explained the fact I'd had a miscarriage but needed to carry out a few test eye. 

Anyway my point is, after 6 years I still can't get my head around it. Sometime I crave that little baby and want to hold it in my arms, sometimes I'm so angry that it happened in the first place but then I also miss is so much😭

Any advice to help me deal/get through life with this behind me? 

Thank you so much 

2. Childline Avatar
    gunsnrosesgirlxxxx / Jun 19 2016 15.00
    taneeshajayne / today at 02:51

Wen I was 12 nearly 13 I was raped by my grandad and unfortunately fell pregnant. I didn't know I was pregnant for a while until one day I started bleeding uncontrollably and got rushed to the hospital by ambulance, they explained the fact I'd had a miscarriage but needed to carry out a few test eye. 

Anyway my point is, after 6 years I still can't get my head around it. Sometime I crave that little baby and want to hold it in my arms, sometimes I'm so angry that it happened in the first place but then I also miss is so much😭

Any advice to help me deal/get through life with this behind me? 

Thank you so much 

Hey there, I'm really sorry to hear what about what you went through. It must have been incredibly tough. I think it's understandable that you crave the baby sometomes, as the baby was still a part of you, despite how it happened. And of course you are very angry and confused about what happened and I don't expect anyone to have the view that you should just get over it. Did you ever tell anyone about what happened to you? 

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything