Sexual abuse

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    13m / Jun 26 2016 16.04

Hi I'm 11 and new to this site I was just wondering if this is a form of sexual abuse . There is this guy at school who keeps trying to smack my bum and stick his hands in my pants and kiss me . I don't like him and it's starting to really get on my nerves 

2. Fixer
    callum8888 / Jun 16 2016 23.53

hello this is not good. you need to speek to someone about this and it could be classed as sexual abouse as you are not giving concent. your best bet if its happening in school is to speek to a teacher about this situation before it gets worse.

This shouldn't be going on especially as you dont even like him.

i hope this Advice helps and i hope this gets sorted soon and keep strong.

thank youfor getting in touch with childline.

3. Childline Avatar
    13m / Jun 17 2016 20.23

Thank you but now I am really worried today at school he asked me to have SEX and I don't know what to do !I can't tell the teacher but I really can't do it but he's stronger than me and I don't trust my parents and I don't have a school counsellor but I don't think I should get him into big trouble because he says that I am nice but he says that I belong to him I am so confused 

4. Childline Avatar
    13m / Jun 17 2016 21.16

Should I just go along with it it can't be that bad if I'm safe

5. Childline Avatar
    13m / Jun 17 2016 21.54

Also he said that I am so lame and that it's what cool kids do should ijust do it is it alright is it wrong please help

6. Fixer
    callum8888 / Jun 17 2016 22.29
    13m / today at 20:23

Thank you but now I am really worried today at school he asked me to have SEX and I don't know what to do !I can't tell the teacher but I really can't do it but he's stronger than me and I don't trust my parents and I don't have a school counsellor but I don't think I should get him into big trouble because he says that I am nice but he says that I belong to him I am so confused 

Hello and this is getting out of control you need to tell someone i know how hard it sounds not to tell anyone but you need to. If you say not and he continues then he can be punished badly mabe get your parents to talk to his or tell your friends so they can help with the situation. If your not happy and he is assuming your right for him but you dont want it or anything if you dont want to go out with him then there needs to be somthing done about it. He could be saying your nice as part of his thing for you to be with him therefore he can have sex with you.

And especially because of you being 11 having fun with friends going out and playing. you need to speek to someone it can even be a councillor here or you can always look in the advice section.

i hope for the best on whatever happens.

7. Childline Avatar
    13m / Jun 18 2016 13.47

Thank you so much I'll make sure to talk to my cousin she is 19 and I'll try talking to him about it maybe .I just feel way too young and I don't really want to get myself into a serious relationship yet.Your advice really helped 

8. Fixer
    callum8888 / Jun 19 2016 22.32

Its no problem and it is best if you speek to him and open up afterall thats what cousins are here for. 

i hope that this does get resolved and if you thing your to young then you probobly are.

glad i have helped you that has made my day.

callum :)

9. Childline Avatar
    SparklingMimi / Jun 23 2016 13.33
    13m / 16 june 2016 at 18:01

Hi I'm 11 and new to this site I was just wondering if this is a form of sexual abuse . There is this guy at school who keeps trying to smack my bum and stick his hands in my pants and kiss me . I don't like him and it's starting to really get on my nerves 

Hi 13m,

I am really sorry to hear what's been happening.I suggest you should tell your parents or form tutor and tell them what's been going on.They should be able to give you advice on what you should do.

- Amrita

10. Childline Avatar
    13m / Jun 23 2016 20.23

Thanks

11. Childline Avatar
    Juno987 / Jun 24 2016 1.25

I'm so scared, when I was around 12 I was sexually abused by an adult, ive recently just managed to tell someone close about it after years of bottling it in and I'm told I have to see a doctor so I can get better cause what happened made me self harm and just mentally be bad. But I hate telling people about me and bad stuff that's happened cause it's like it's a trigger and I immediately start sobbing, I absolutely hate crying in front of people because I feel so weak and exposed, I think you should never let people know your weaknesses. But mostly I really don't like letting a therapist know all about me and what happened or see me brake down and cry. I'm mostly just worried Im always so sensitive now after I've told someone and I just keep feeling like I could cry but I always keep a straight face. Idk I just need reassurance

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything