Post feedback on your 1-2-1 chats here!

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    AlexaIsHereForYouAll / Jul 04 2016 17.33

Hey Guys

This thread is somewhere to post any thoughts and feedback on121 chats.Good or bad.A place to write any thanknyou messages for the hosts to kindly pass on,or just general feedback about how your chat went and how you found it?

Hopefully this thread will make it easier for the hosts to find it all in one place and to then pass the message on to the relevant person.

Remember,i am always here for every single one of you,no matter what!

Hope you're all okay xx

2. Childline Avatar
    Millieboo22 / Jul 11 2014 19.54

Hey little miss this is a great thread and it's actualy kind of scary because I was just about to write the same thing aha ,

My first experiences with the 1-2-1 chat were not too good as for reasons I'm not sure will go through on here but I kept at it and found that I get on better with bases further away from me and I'm not too sure why I just fine it more comftable talking to people I know are really far away ... 

Always here for you also , 

-Millie 

3. Childline Avatar
    AlexaIsHereForYouAll / Jul 11 2014 20.08
    millieboo22 / today at 19:54

Hey little miss this is a great thread and it's actualy kind of scary because I was just about to write the same thing aha ,

My first experiences with the 1-2-1 chat were not too good as for reasons I'm not sure will go through on here but I kept at it and found that I get on better with bases further away from me and I'm not too sure why I just fine it more comftable talking to people I know are really far away ... 

Always here for you also , 

-Millie 

Hello

Thatsweird!Haha!Must be a good idea then haha!

Im really glad that you now find the 121s really helpful and stuckat it using them.Thats great.

Aw thankyou.I appreciate it...xx

4. Childline Avatar
    FootyObsessed!!! / Jul 12 2014 11.20

Hey

Nice thread :)

So I had some fairly bad ones recently but last night I had one of the best chats I have ever had. I would love it if Max could say thanks to the guy I spoke to. It was between about 10 and 11 last night and the person was called Kev. Kev just sat and listened to what I had to say and offered me some advice and I felt so much better afterwards, I was able to talk about things I've never told anyone before so yeh id just like to say thanks.

Here for you too

Take care

Kate xxx

5. Childline Avatar
    AlexaIsHereForYouAll / Jul 13 2014 11.17
    footyobsessed!!! / 12 july 2014 at 11:20

Hey

So I had some fairly bad ones recently but last night I had one of the best chats I have ever had. I would love it if Max could say thanks to the guy I spoke to. It was between about 10 and 11 last night and the person was called Kev. Kev just sat and listened to what I had to say and offered me some advice and I felt so much better afterwards, I was able to talk about things I've never told anyone before so yeh id just like to say thanks.

Here for you too

Take care

Kate xxx

Hi Kate

Lovely to hear from you again.How are you?

Aww thats great.I am glad that you had a really good chat,after bad ones.Just goesnto show that if you keep at uaing the chats you wil have good ones :)Im sure this will help someone.

Max should be able to pass this on.

Xxx

6. Childline Avatar
    Jessica-CoolCat / Jul 13 2014 16.50

My 121 chat was good but it was a bit short..  

7. Childline Avatar
    AlexaIsHereForYouAll / Jul 13 2014 17.58
    jessica / coolcat

My 121 chat was good but it was a bit short..  

Hello

Thankyou for replying.Glad you had a good chat but yes they can sometimes feel like a really short amount of time chatting

Would you use it again?

Always here xx

8. Reaching out
    Max-Host / Jul 14 2014 17.18
    footyobsessed!!! / 12 july 2014 at 11:20

Hey

Here for you too

Take care

Kate xxx

Hi Kate, 

This was really nice feedback to see, I have passed on the message for Kev to the website supervisor, so they will see it soon.

Thanks so much for letting us know!

Max-Host

9. Reaching out
    Max-Host / Jul 14 2014 17.19
    xxdepressedteenagegirl97xx / 11 july 2014 at 19:33

Hey Guys

This thread is somewhere to post any thoughts and feedback on121 chats.Good or bad.A place to write any thanknyou messages for the hosts to kindly pass on,or just general feedback about how your chat went and how you found it?

Hopefully this thread will make it easier for the hosts to find it all in one place and to then pass the message on to the relevant person.

Remember,i am always here for every single one of you,no matter what!

Hope you're all okay xx

Hi Little Miss, 

This is a good idea, to keep feedback on one thread, I will pin this up so people can post on it, and I can find the messages easily!

Thanks

Max-Host

10. Childline Avatar
    AlexaIsHereForYouAll / Jul 14 2014 17.25
    max / host

Hi Little Miss, 

This is a good idea, to keep feedback on one thread, I will pin this up so people can post on it, and I can find the messages easily!

Thanks

Max-Host

Hey Max

Thas why i made it-to help you find them and have them all in one place

Xx

11. Childline Avatar
    PureLove / Jul 14 2014 19.55

I love using the 1-2-1 chat, however, sometimes I do feel like the councellors do rush you a bit and kind of hint for you to hurry up, maybe that's just me I just sometimes feel like I can't tell them everything in case I'm wasting their time.

I really liked my chat with Rebecca/Becca (I can't remember which it was) since she was really kind and supportive and gave me great suggestions. (':

Great thread, by the way.

~ Delilah x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything